Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

^ Thanks for the Polaroids update, sarf.  However, I am disliking Marlon's scruffy look more and more. I wonder why he has maintained it for so long. :idk:

Has he gotten more work since then?

look like people from industry like it.He has that look in every Hilfiger campaign,and when ever Karl works with him,he have that look.I like it,and if helps him to score more jobs then he should keep it.It's always easy for him to shave for some job if he needs it.

What i really like is fact that Karl loves him.He's keeps woking with Marlon all time lately.Maybe he's new favorite Karl's boy.And you know you made it when you arE Karl Lagerfeld favorite model.

^ Thanks for the Polaroids update, sarf.  However, I am disliking Marlon's scruffy look more and more. I wonder why he has maintained it for so long. :idk:

Has he gotten more work since then?

look like people from industry like it.He has that look in every Hilfiger campaign,and when ever Karl works with him,he have that look.I like it,and if helps him to score more jobs then he should keep it.It's always easy for him to shave for some job if he needs it.

What i really like is fact that Karl loves him.He's keeps woking with Marlon all time lately.Maybe he's new favorite Karl's boy.And you know you made it when you arE Karl Lagerfeld favorite model.

I always thought that Karl liked his boy to be smooth.