Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

I hate that Sony Music blocked it in my country. I watched it through a proxy.

Anyway, the video was nice but a bit underwhelming. The way he played with those suspenders really killed me (in a good way).

It was underwhelming especially as compared to chico's or any other marlon video we've every seen (qasimi included) but it still did it for me regardless. I agree the suspenders part was really gud ;)

I hate that Sony Music blocked it in my country. I watched it through a proxy.

Anyway, the video was nice but a bit underwhelming. The way he played with those suspenders really killed me (in a good way).

It was underwhelming especially as compared to chico's or any other marlon video we've every seen (qasimi included) but it still did it for me regardless. I agree the suspenders part was really gud ;)

Qasimi was epic. No succeeding Marlon video has ever topped that. Maybe if Chico introduces him to Justin Wu then we may get something that will.

this wasn't my fav marlon video,that's sure,because camera was really bad,if they didn't have better camera they could ask me,i think mein is better.also they didn't do montage well.and then that sonny blok was too much.

but marlon is very cute with his smiling and all that playing with suspenders.

Qasimi was epic. No succeeding Marlon video has ever topped that. Maybe if Chico introduces him to Justin Wu then we may get something that will.

Qasimi was indeed epic. The soundtrack, the clothes, the art direction everything. I think you're right. Justin Wu and Marlon would be a deadly collaboration.

Qasimi was indeed epic. The soundtrack, the clothes, the art direction everything. I think you're right. Justin Wu and Marlon would be a deadly collaboration.

i'm friend with justin,and i talk with him about marlon.he loves marlon work and he wanted to use him in fashion week video,but he couldn't find him anywhere in milano.also he told me that he would like to work on some job with him and arthur

^

he told me he couldn't find him on any show who he visited,but i hope they will have opportunity to work somewhere in future

Makes sense. Marlon did Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Iceberg, Corneliani, Salvatore Ferragamo, and Enrico Coveri. I don't think any snippets from the backstage of these events can be seen in Justin's latest video.

That's exactly what Zid said, but i'll translate for complete:

A decline in the casting of the show this sunday for Colcci . No, not Ashton Kutcher, but would also be an entrant at SPFW. This is the model Marlon Teixeira, brazilian top of the international runways. He would be for the first time at the event and he already was in Sao Paulo, but on Friday closed a campaign with Armani Exchange and has flown to New York. It wasn't this time that brazilian people could see Marlon on the catwalk.