Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

maybe he spoke to his agency to do one show or something like that,and maybe he even canceled that job in london.i know how much this means to him,so it wouldn't be wird if he would do something like that

maybe they move date of shooting in london or something like that,but i'm sure we will soon find out will he walk on some show or not

thanks jubs !

Loving your avatar riv! Who is that fineness in your avatar, I have a weakness for curls

his name is naleye junior dolmans he has such lush curls you should google him and he has a thread at TFS

he's from my country *dutch pride* lol

back to marlon i really hope that picture means we will get to see him at the shows after all :blush: it would be great to see him there

thanks jubs !

Loving your avatar riv! Who is that fineness in your avatar, I have a weakness for curls

his name is naleye junior dolmans he has such lush curls you should google him and he has a thread at TFS

back to marlon i really hope that picture means we will get to see him at the shows after all :blush: it would be great to see him there

Thanks riv, will be checking it out.

In terms of marlon, the past two days have been a whirlwind. If he walks in sao paulo great, if he doesn't I really hope he does next time.

thanks jubs !

Thanks riv, will be checking it out.

In terms of marlon, the past two days have been a whirlwind. If he walks in sao paulo great, if he doesn't I really hope he does next time.

completly agree with you kiki.if he walks it will be great

but all this situation is driving me crazy,on day we heard he will walk,next day we heard he wont walk,then today we see that photo and text,and i really don't know what to think anymore.i mean people decide will he walk or not!we all are getting nuts from this whole situation

i got a reply from made in brazil,so it's final.
@rivieracacharel yup he is in Brazil until tomorrow. Not doing the shows anymore but shooting with us. So happy we got him.

I'm glad we finally know whats up. Thanks riv for finding out for us. I'm sad he's not walking but at least he shot with MIB. Maybe its for the next issue of the magazine.

i got a reply from made in brazil,so it's final.
@rivieracacharel yup he is in Brazil until tomorrow. Not doing the shows anymore but shooting with us. So happy we got him.

I'm glad we finally know whats up. Thanks riv for finding out for us. I'm sad he's not walking but at least he shot with MIB. Maybe its for the next issue of the magazine.

i think it is,because MIB already told couple of times that marlon will be in their next issue

Marlon is probably catching his flight right now, he posted this one hour ago on his facebook:

"Em sampa no transito indo pro aeroporto com max na buleia ---- adrenalina a milhao --- morrer ou perder o voo ---- iiiiizzzzaaaaa"

It means: "In Sao Paulo in traffic heading to the airport with Max on the ride---- --- adrenaline to a million - die or lose the flight ---- iiiiizzzzaaaaa"