Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

way model twitter
Nathalie Edemburg vira fotĆ³grafa da revista Made In Brazil e clica Marlon Teixeira e Max Mota na IndonĆ©sia.

can somebody translate this

well i'm no expert but i think it says that natalie , max and marlon shot something for the next edition of made in brazil magazine

i think it also says that natalie took the photos ( but that i am not sure of ) but the 1ste part i am sure of

marlon looks stunning in those armani clothes i really like his nose in those pictures showing his profile

Nathalie Edemburg vira fotĆ³grafa da revista Made In Brazil e clica Marlon Teixeira e Max Mota na IndonĆ©sia.

can somebody translate this

it means: "Nathalie Edemburg became a photographer of Made In Brazil magazine and photographed Marlon Teixeira and Max Mota in Indonesia" :)

this will be interesting i thought natalie would be in the pictures with them

but if it's just max and marlon ..i wonder what it will be like

i really wish marlon would work with francisco i want them to do a shoot together

^

from first time i saw marlon and francisco i want that.but i know that nobody doing that shot it's because they know who dangerously would it be to bring marlon and chico in same photoshot,i mean the hospitals would be full of people who get heart attack.:D

max and marlon doing shot together-that's awesome

^

from first time i saw marlon and francisco i want that.but i know that nobody doing that shot it's because they know who dangerously would it be to bring marlon and chico in same photoshot,i mean the hospitals would be full of people who get heart attack.:D

lol stefan! I completely agree! Massive heartattacks worldwide due to the sheer level of brasilian hotness! ;)

^

i wouldn't mind at all lol

but i'm sure marly and max had great fun the pic will be awesome