Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

http://25.media.tumblr.com/6d7bc1ad68f0658c0dedb289d3bda37d/tumblr_n0532sq6JC1qcohaxo1_500.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

post-40425-0-1446095079-97221_thumb.jpg post-40425-0-1446095080-02673_thumb.jpg

The highest-paid model in the world and the model number 1 of Brazil finally star in a campaign together. Gisele Bünchen and Marlon Teixeira – nicknamed "Gisele pants" – were chosen as the new posters of Venezuelan fashion designer perfume Caroline Herrera, 212 Vip. "I didn't know her, this was our first contact. Gisele has a great energy, is superprofissional and deserves all the recognition she has won ", says Marlon.
The photos and the commercial, made recently in New York, if you are at a party. "I love dancing. When I go to a party, don't sit around one minute. It's hard to get me off the dance floor, "says top.

Together, they will be the attraction of fragrance launch party that happens on february 10, during fashion week in New York. And it touches on Gisele iPod lately? "I'm crazy for songs from the ' 80s, I find it very funny. Also love Daft Punk and Rihanna ".

http://epoca.globo.com

It's crazy when you think how young he is,and how long he's in fashion industry already.And he's just keeping better and betterm,and his carrer is also just getting better and better.

he already did a tons of fragrance camopaigns,and that means a lto of money $$$.Everybody know that male models are dreaming abotu fragrance campaigns and he already did so many of them,and those have been fragarnce campaigns for blue chip brands such as Diesel,Cavalli,CH..Plus he got Loreal contract also.Again $$$ signs.

About ad campaigns for blue chip fashion brands i wont even talk,because it would take a to much time.

He's one of the most popular male models together with Francisco,everybody know him,not jst people from fashion industry and those who follows fashion.

He had worked with best people from industry,from Steven Klein,M&M,Mario Sorrenti,Steven Meisel,Karl L,Craig McDean,Terry....And not even to mention womans with who he worked;Shakira,Megan Fox,Madonna,Alessandra,Gisele,Adriana,Natalia,Irina S,Joan S,Kate Upton,Lara,Georgia...It's to amny amazing womans with who he worked,i'm sure if i would start to named them all,i would forget one of them,i don't wont that,since they are all biggest names in industry.

Also the fact that Armani loves him so much,that he appeared in probably more then 10 different campaigns for that huge fashion brand is crazy.And don;t to forget that he's now one of  Karl Lagerfelds favorite models.

I don't knwo what to say more,i'm so proud with this boy,i started to follow his carrer when he was only 17 years old and he was so young,and look at  him now.With only 22 years,he's now one of few real male supermodels. :clap:

PORTRAITS

post-20251-0-1446095082-71325_thumb.jpg

Photographer Alan Chies and stylist Luca Stefanelli come together for a story to decorate the pages of Forget Them magazine. Featuring a grand cast of models, Anatol ModzelewskiAnders HaywardGreg NawratHarry GoodwinsMarlon TeixeiraOtto PierceReece SandersTom Barker and Veit Couturier are captured in a modern wardrobe of fitted knitwear.

thefashionisto.com

http://24.media.tumblr.com/47be8db589f0c5374356c159a3d67ecc/tumblr_n0lq0neVLN1qamfowo1_500.png

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture