Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

a tom ford campaign for marlon what a great suprise! i'm pleased to see the kind of campaigns he's booking.

marlon's career has taking such boost these past few months i'm proud of him :heart:

btw when is his vanity teen shoot coming out ? the video was such a tease now i want to see the pics

the one thing that always suprised me about marlon is that in video's he's quite shy at times,when you look at the extreme sensuality he displays in his pictures it's hard to think he'd ever be even a little bit shy.

i think it's sweet

a tom ford campaign for marlon what a great suprise! i'm pleased to see the kind of campaigns he's booking.

marlon's career has taking such boost these past few months i'm proud of him :heart:

btw when is his vanity teen shoot coming out ? the video was such a tease now i want to see the pics

the one thing that always suprised me about marlon is that in video's he's quite shy at times,when you look at the extreme sensuality he displays in his pictures it's hard to think he'd ever be even a little bit shy.i think it's sweet

Yeah, that's a very good point riv. Some of the editorials he's done especially his early worl was quite sensual. Maybe such thing sjust come naturally to him especially in pictures.

wahh big hair indeed lol

it's been a while since we,ve his hair like that

my only complaint is that the make-up/ highlights on his face is too light

The first two you posted were okay. I saw the rest and I was like, "That makeup artist needs to go back to beauty school."

*i really need to proof read myself*

if marlon had walked a show with that make-up the person who did that may have gotten fired. it just not a good look.

but overall i like the shoot my favorite photo's are the one with the cigarette and the one where he lifts his shirt up

Dawidh's style is very reminiscent of Terry Richardson.

EDIT: I've seen the rest of the pics. His hair is BIG. Must be full of secrets. LOL.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the photos. It's very Terry Richardson, but in a non-trashy, creepy way.