Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

sao paulo fashion week starts on friday,and like most of you know marlon will finally walk on his national fashion week in sao paulo.thanks to my friend who works for one brazilian fashion site,i find out that marlon will walk for Ellus. :D

yes,fashion weeks starts on friday and our boy will finally walk in his contry,i'm soo happy for him

i didn't know he worked with David Armstrong and nan goldin,they are amazing.i have to find out on what they worked together

i also don't remember i saw any marlons photo made by those two great photographers,i'm wondering on what project they worked together

So I was randomly on hypebeast checking out kris van assche shoes and I saw this:

hypebeast.com/2008/09/wild-horses-a-nan-goldin-exhibition-for-dior-homme/

This is where marlon worked with nan goldin. Back in the day for Dior Homme.

^

you were faster zid :D

but here is text from malemodelscene

Fashion photographer Nicolas Valois shares with us a stunning portrait series featuring Brazilian top model Marlon Teixeira, these beautiful images are outtakes from Nicolas's upcoming magazine shoot.

i'm wondering for what magazine they were shooting

^

you were faster zid :D

but here is text from malemodelscene

Fashion photographer Nicolas Valois shares with us a stunning portrait series featuring Brazilian top model Marlon Teixeira, these beautiful images are outtakes from Nicolas's upcoming magazine shoot.

i'm wondering for what magazine they were shooting

I'm excited to know what this magazine is. He looks stunning in this set. I love the muted colors and the fact that he's clean-shaven. :D

sao paulo fashion week starts on friday,and like most of you know marlon will finally walk on his national fashion week in sao paulo.thanks to my friend who works for one brazilian fashion site,i find out that marlon will walk for Ellus. :D

I think he will walk for Colcci as well, together with Ashton Kutcher.