Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

^ if you think the campaign is too "cute" for marlon... i was thinking the same thing. but it's nice to see him :blush:

yeah that and the poses, they're doing nothing for me at all but it IS always lovely to see some marlon. Thanks for being on top your marlon game zid!

yeah it's very natural and kind of "unworked" is what we call it... which means more than likely it was rushed and easy, it's more about what he's wearing rather than how he's posing. some campaigns are like that :cain:

i think it's refreshing to see a more ''cute'' side of marlon

it reminds me that marlon is just 18 ya know, he can look so sexy and mature that i sometimes forget how old he really is..

and in this case they left his curls intact and that's always a plus lol

btw i love how all of my favorite brazilian models are like bff with each other max+marlon+fran+arthur it's just really cute

i think it's refreshing to see a more ''cute'' side of marlon

it reminds me that marlon is just 18 ya know, he can look so sexy and mature that i sometimes forget how old he really is..

and in this case they left his curls intact and that's always a plus lol

I agree riv!

It's nice to see Marlon not posing as a sexy BAMF for a change :laugh: He is only 18 and idk, he seems hum... more laid back like this.

and YAY to curls and the bromance!