Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

i was so hoping that marlon would be there ..

but sadly he's not

i find it strange since he was there last year

but don't be sad vaihlen you have simon,francisco,max and so many other beautiful guys to work with :hug: :p

i wonder how ppl get these facebook pics ..when these i think are private

besides being friends with him i mean ...

did you see fran or simon yet ?

I saw both at Lacoste!! I've seen simon twice and pretty much wanted to give him a giant kiss but that would have been totally inappropriate and I have come across francisco once so far and he was getting fitted. I still have my chances I've been too busy with our models, but tomorrow is my day off to sit back and enjoy (because it's my birthday!!!!) :gocho:

I do miss marlon though, he's in brazil when I'm in new york and I'm sure when I get back to brazil he'll be gone again. *sigh*

and as for the facebook pictures, we should all get permission before posting just so we aren't annoying them ;)

your birthday is on valentine's day? ,that's so cute haha

well then enjoy your birtday tomorrow ! :kiss:

i hope you get lots of birthday hugs and kisses from your favorite models :p

i'm sure marlon must be glad that he can stay home for a while before going off to somewhere again

too bad that you kind of pass each other by

^ thank you so much kiki! :hug: it was a wonderful day and I loved spending it in new york! it was a vacation in a vacation :laugh:

now back to work tomorrow and i'm two hours behind my normal time so i'm already sleepy!

and my gosh, i was hoping so much that marlon would be here. i keep looking around expecting to see him. but the shows i attend are mostly blonde haired/blue eyed boys. they need a little more color on these runways.... :cain:

Your welcome vaihlen! New York is pretty a awesome place to spend your birthday but I'm soo over it though, can't wait to get back home. Yeah, marlon not in NY is pretty sad, he was missed but frankie is killing it in NY. I'm soo happy he is owning it right now.

Preach V! I believe they need so much more diversity on the runway for the boys and the girls. Lets get some asians, latino, black peeps etc.

I believe they need so much more diversity on the runway for the boys and the girls. Lets get some asians, latino, black peeps etc.

Peep Models? So, the runway would look like this?

post-18735-1266255736_thumb.jpg

:laugh:

Lol! It's nice that you have a sense of humour ganymede!

nice to see new marlon he was soo missed! I walked past the American Eagle store in NY today and his pics are no longer all ove the store! sad, now they have the new Spring/Summer campaign. But thanx for posting ganymede!