Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

First of all, I don't think people and fellow members should be calling out other members in this thread. Thus thread us about appreciating the hotness and model that is Marlon teixeira.

Secondly, alot of people say they're friends with Marlon etc. on facebook. There a million Marlon teixeira accounts out there and unless u have concrete proof it's Marlon you shouldn't go around saying it's him.

That's all I have to say bout eveything.

first of all i wasn't the one who came up dissin' anyone. and i have proof that he is the real Marlon. so you guys can go believe whatever you want. i wasn't deceiving anyone. i just thought you all would like to know because i, myself, almost choked when i read it. anyway, my bad for being naive about it. i'll keep what i know from them, that isn't private, to myself. you guys will have to find out later then. i guess.

just a final point on this whole thing, I wasn't refering directly to anyone on my previous post I was making a general statement. The person who was 'dissing' a fellow member knows who they are. All I was saying is that there are many conflicting reports and claims going on about facebook accounts and what not, I just think we need to keep this thread calm and free of drama but there's no need to insult anyone. We all here to discuss Marlon related issues so if you have info etc. about him and his modelling you can post here but any member who wants to bash a fellow member, that's jut not cool and shouldn't be accepted.

Anyway, back to Marlon. Thanks fo posting those HQ pics from Qasimi becutan ;)

First of all, I don't think people and fellow members should be calling out other members in this thread. Thus thread us about appreciating the hotness and model that is Marlon teixeira.

Secondly, alot of people say they're friends with Marlon etc. on facebook. There a million Marlon teixeira accounts out there and unless u have concrete proof it's Marlon you shouldn't go around saying it's him.

That's all I have to say bout eveything.

first of all i wasn't the one who came up dissin' anyone. and i have proof that he is the real Marlon. so you guys can go believe whatever you want. i wasn't deceiving anyone. i just thought you all would like to know because i, myself, almost choked when i read it. anyway, my bad for being naive about it. i'll keep what i know from them, that isn't private, to myself. you guys will have to find out later then. i guess.

just a final point on this whole thing, I wasn't refering directly to anyone on my previous post I was making a general statement. The person who was 'dissing' a fellow member knows who they are. All I was saying is that there are many conflicting reports and claims going on about facebook accounts and what not, I just think we need to keep this thread calm and free of drama but there's no need to insult anyone. We all here to discuss Marlon related issues so if you have info etc. about him and his modelling you can post here but any member who wants to bash a fellow member, that's jut not cool and shouldn't be accepted.

Anyway, back to Marlon. Thanks fo posting those HQ pics from Qasimi becutan ;)

nothing kiki :wave: