Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

it would be great to marlon replace Ronaldo in emporio armani because he disappoint me,a loot,he is terrible model for Armani

definitly,ronaldo is big disappointment for me,marlon is better.and i love too see marlon on billboards

it would be great to marlon replace Ronaldo in emporio armani because he disappoint me,a loot,he is terrible model for Armani

definitly,ronaldo is big disappointment for me,marlon is better.and i love too see marlon on billboards

yeah,little models can belaud with that

from 00:10 to end video is too hott for my heart

i have heart attack from this video,the way irina and marlon look on that beach,sexy sexy

agreed. I have to pause it before I can watch the whole thing!

AX is great job for marlon,but i dont know who long is contract with armani,if some of you can tell me

The contract I believe, just based on past seasons, is just for a season. So marlon did the spring one and they brought him back for the summer one. It's only because AX doesn't do a complete SS campaign like most do. But they usually change the models for the next fall campaign but I wouldn't mind seeing marlon in AX again.