Bellazon

Ludmila Isaeva Malahova
Thumbnail

Korravai

• 2 weeks later...

thank you Steve :D and Snmkytkn, :laugh: what would I do without you? They are all divine. I can't thank you enough for all that scanning and thoughtfulness on your part. She is so beautiful and unknown. I wonder, did you know who she was back in the 90s? I cam across her name by chance by looking on ebay one time. I always wanted to know her name, and then when I found out, I was so happy! I'm glad I made this thread, because everyone has been so generous with their contributions! Especically you! :flower:

post-18834-1238512512_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:chicken:

YES! Very New! THANK YOUUU :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I love these ads, I may have to use them as an avatar :whistle: love you! :laugh:

Thanks, Korravai for the pics of this amazing model. I haven't seen such a range of looks and settings in a long time on any of these Bellazon pages. Ludmilla Isaeva Malahova should have been a household name, albeit a long one :).

Thanks again! :wave:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WOOOOOOOOooooooo :chicken: you are so awesome Sanem!!!!!!! I love your scans, Ludmila is so gorgeous :drool:

The last ad is cute, but I think it's a composite photo (pre-photoshop) with the old hollywood actress Carole Lombard ;)

thank you!!!