Bellazon

Anja Rubik
Thumbnail

Dani

^I totally share your feelings about her look from the competition :cry: :anger:

But somehow (and I know that's bad) I'm not longer shocked about Anja's weight :ninja:

I agree :/

Anja's a great model, she's amazing in editorials-not so many models nowadays have her posing skills-but I wish she didn't look as she does now.

Reading lots of articles about her, I don't think that she's a kind of girl that would make herself suffer from any kind of ED... and I don't think Anja should feel like she's a role model for girls, that she needs to put on weight if "everyone" wants her too... But at least she should choose clothes that don't emphasize her skinny-ness :ninja:

Guest threelittlekittens
^I totally share your feelings about her look from the competition :cry: :anger:

But somehow (and I know that's bad) I'm not longer shocked about Anja's weight :ninja:

I agree :/

Anja's a great model, she's amazing in editorials-not so many models nowadays have her posing skills-but I wish she didn't look as she does now.

Reading lots of articles about her, I don't think that she's a kind of girl that would make herself suffer from any kind of ED... and I don't think Anja should feel like she's a role model for girls, that she needs to put on weight if "everyone" wants her too... But at least she should choose clothes that don't emphasize her skinny-ness :ninja:

I think it depends on what you consider to be a role model. If she thinks she's a role model in the fact that she's setting a positive body image, then no, she's not a role model. But if she's a role model in the fact that she doesn't care if people think she's too thin and wears clothes to show it, then in a way, yes, she is a role model because she doesn't care what others think.

Hmmm her hair seems to be growing out :blink: :drool:

yes! I hope she let her hair growing long and she'll back to her very glamourous look with long hair.

Gucci F/W 2009 ad campaign :woot:

Ph: Inez & Vinoodh

scanned by surrealseven @ tfs

I really like it :clap:

I like Gucci campaign too - thanks for it! :heart:

Short interview (in Polish) - Anja says that the most difficult in the modeling business is that the girls are constantly judged by the others and only girls who are mentally strong can have long-lasting careers. The bright sides of modeling are meeting and working with very talented people (like Karl Lagerfeld) and gaining experience.

http://wp.tv/i,Anja-Rubik-o-blaskach-i-cie...ml?ticaid=68383