Bellazon

Bregje Heinen
Thumbnail

^ I'm from Holland but i'm not the best translater... but if you guys want i can try to translate the interview, with some spelling faults then ofcourse :p

I´ll be more than thankful Laura, please do so :hug:

VOGUE NL

As She Is: Bregje Heinen

Portrait of the Dutch model Bregje Heinen

full article here: http://www.vogue.nl/people/interviews/artikel/as-she-is-bregje-heinen

Interview translated by me

As She Is: Bregje Heinen

'As She Is' is a new project of the Dutch model ánd photographer Laura Kampman for Vogue.

'As She Is' is a new project of the Dutch model and photographer Laura Kampman. Laura shoots our modelsprides from the Low Countries in their appartmens in New York. She shoots the models like they really are. Without make-up, without big lights, pure. This way you get to know them trough a different side.

Today: Bregje Heinen(22).

1. Since when you live in New York and why?

I live here since I was 17, first I flew home every month so I could be a month at home. But since several years I have my own appartment. It feels like home. Actually I have two "homes": Broculo in The Netherlands and New York.

2. What you like the most of staying in New York?

EVERYTHING! The people, the opportunities, it really fizzles here.

3. What's your favorite spot in New York?

Battery Parc is a lovely parc, it stays special to drink your cup of coffee on a bench, watch your dogs running rounds and to see all the skycrapers around you.

4. What you miss the most of Holland?

My parents, sisters and *DROP! (*drop is a typical dutch candy like licorice candy)

5. What you like to do most in New York during your free time?

Just relaxing with my boyfriend Ro, walking with my dogs, getting lunch at restaurant Balthazar.

6. How is the working life different in New York compared to The Netherlands?

In New York lives and works the top of the fashion industry. You have to be in shape. And it's from out of New York the easiest to fly to all the destinations for photoshoots.

7. With who you would love to spend the night with?

That's really my own man.

8. Lastly: tell us something about yourself what not many people know.

I'm crazy about hamburgers...