Bellazon

Camila Alves
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...

Andy Roddick Foundation (ARF) gala, Austin, Texas, Sept. 26, 2012

Tennis champ Andy Roddick and his lovely wife, model-actress Brooklyn Decker, hit the red carpet on Friday (September 21) with some famous friends for a good cause. Among the high-profile guests at The Andy Roddick Foundation Gala, which raised over $1 Million for youth services and programs, were Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves.

“Andy has created an amazing organization, and it was really wonderful to be a part of such a great night where people come together to show support for our youth,” Camila tells Celebrity Baby Scoop. The soon-to-be mom-of-three goes on to talk about her husband’s charitable organization, J.K. Livin Foundation.“This is an important cause for me, as we also focus on supporting the youth through our J.K. Livin Foundation,” Camila adds. “John Legend’s performance, the atmosphere, and the people were all fantastic and contributed to a great night that raised over $1 Million!” The fabulous evening included a concert by John Legend, and was held at the W Hotel in Austin, Texas. McConaughey and wife Camila Alves won an $18,000 bid on a VIP all-access package for the Austin radio program The Bobby Bones Show.

post-42244-0-1445990249-53412_thumb.jpgpost-42244-0-1445990249-55955_thumb.jpg

Camila Alves: My Kids "Love" My Baby Bump

US magazine September 11, 2012

At Macy's Glamorama event in L.A. Friday, their mom, Camila Alves, opened up to Us Weekly about what her two kids with Matthew McConaughey make of her burgeoning belly. (After tying the knot on June 10, Alves, 30, and McConaughey, 42, announced they're expecting their third child on July 4). Alves revealed that there's a lot of baby-related excitement in their home at the moment.

"They love [my baby bump]," the handbag designer told Us. "I think they fully understand that it's a little baby coming. They love it." And in general, she said her two older children are "doing great."

"They're at that stage where every day, there's something new," Alves shared. "Vida has more personality than I can explain to you! She's very sassy. It's great."

Olivia even though I posted repeated pictures the ones in which she is in the green dress were the latest ones and had never been posted in here before.. Surprisingly enough somebody else posted them after myself followed by that article above .I've found a few more pics of her. I appreciate you comment anyhow. Cheers.