Bellazon

Camila Alves
Thumbnail

I find her accent just fine, however being a Brazilian myself I must admit that it is easier to get whatever she says pronunciation wise, even though she has one of the most neutral accent ,as someone whose first language is not English, and she talks fluently and wirh confidence. But I totally understand those Americans complaints about her thick accent. They are mostly not used to listening foreigners speaking English, and the sounds of English, speech, intonation, grammatic are very unique and complex what makes it one of the most intriguing languages to tackle ( in case you really want to speak well).

Camila first arrived in America when she was 16 when her hearing abylity of differenciating sounds had been formed over her childhood so therefore as much well she speaks the language she does not get to reproduce the original English sounds like natives do. Some people have been saying that she might have hearing problems, what they are not aware of it is just what I have put in before. Native speakers who dont speak WELL another language are unlikely to both understand non native speakers and comprehend why those guys are unable to sound just like them.

Finally heaps of the comments I read were rather honest and they were saying that there would not be a problem if they were talking to her at dinner having drinks and stuff. What they were annoyed about was to have to hear her strong accent on a tv show at night when they are not willing to make an effort in order to get what people talk about on tv. That 's not fun and relaxing for them. It is fair enough to have their say.

Celebstyle.com

Matthew McConaughey's girl Camila Alves has a bohemian flair that we admire so much. But during a recent TV appearance in Canada, the model-slash-designer traded boho for modern polish, proving she can be a fashion chameleon when she wants to be. Camila started with a printed silk A.L.C. blouse with contrast piping that is totally in line with the latest printed-silk-blouse craze. It's covered up enough to be work appropriate but has a flirty print that would jazz up any weekend ensemble. On bottom Camila wore black cropped tuxedo trousers, which took the look to a whole other slick level. Chunky peep-toe pumps, a long gold necklace, and gold bangles completed her on-air outfit.Now $225.50 at Shopstyle.com

A.L.C. print georgette blouse $365 $255.50

Print georgette blouse in pistachio from A.L.C. This silk print long sleeve blouse features a contrast black silk collar with front hidden button down placket, button cuffs, and back box pleat at yoke.

http://www.shopstyle.com/item/alc-farfetchcom-longsleeve-tops-print-georgette-blouse/330001684?pid=puid109&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=sugar-text&utm_campaign=22454868&pdata=onsugar1922261,22454868

389277_362691493769630_121908664514582_1051225_1829418925_n.jpg

OK Magazine

It doesn't matter if she's going to a movie premiere with her hubby Matthew McConaughey or if she's hanging out with their two kids daughter Vida, 2, and son Levi, 4, Camila Alves always looks amazing.

The Brazilian beauty was recently seen in this cute outfit and we were dying to know how to get this look for less, so we went to Shauna Miller of PennyChic.com, whose mission is to style women in fab but affordable clothes.

Shauna is amazing at finding high fashions for less and she scored big time with Camila's outfit which she estimates to be $2,387.

While the 30-year-old is pregnant with her third child, anyone can pull off this look. Camila is rocking Frye boots which are $795, Veda jacket for $825, Oliver People's sunglasses which run $400, Linea Pelle bracelets for $65 and the dress is about $300.

camilla_1st_image.jpg

celebuzz

Camila Alves was one hot mama at Macy’s 30th anniversary Glamorama event in L.A. on Friday. Her husband Matthew McConaughey, however, has seen better days. The 42-year-old is known for a strong physique but recently slimmed down for The Dallas Buyer Club, in which he’ll portray an HIV positive male at the height of the AIDS epidemic in the 1980s.

So Celebuzz had to ask: does Alves prefer her husband’s formerly buff bod to his now-skinny frame?

“Any way is good. Changes are good. Makes it a little more fun,” she said.

McConaughey’s transformation isn’t the only change in Alves’ life — she’s currently expecting her third child with the Hollywood hunk. Is it time to prepare for mass splurging and spoiling?

Not quite, as the 30-year-old revealed that even children of celebrities don hand-me-downs — and the new addition will have plenty from siblings Levi, 3, and Vida, 2.

“That’s [hand-me-downs] gotta be part of the deal, and hand-me-downs from friends as well,” Alves said. “I already got some from friends.”

Matthew McConaughey’s Extreme Weight Loss: Wife Camila Alves Says She Likes Husband’s Body ‘Any Way’ (VIDEO)

US Weekly
9/11/2012

Levi and Vida McConaughey are wise beyond their respective three and two years.
At Macy's Glamorama event in L.A. Friday, their mom, Camila Alves, opened up to US Weekly about what her two kids with Matthew McConaughey make of her burgeoning belly. (After tying the knot on June 10, Alves, 30, and McConaughey, 42, announced they're expecting their third child on July 4).
Alves revealed that there's a lot of baby-related excitement in their home at the moment.
"They love [my baby bump]," the handbag designer told Us. "I think they fully understand that it's a little baby coming. They love it."
And in general, she said her two older children are "doing great.""They're at that stage where every day, there's something new," Alves shared. "Vida has more personality than I can explain to you! She's very sassy. It's great."