Bellazon

Camila Alves
Thumbnail

ujo in my language means uncle :laugh:

Hehe shes sure a pretty uncle :p

:laugh: yeah :D

but this girl is pure gold :heart: damn, look at her body!! Naturaly GORGEOUS!!! Where is VS??? GET THAT GIRL!! She could fit perfectly!!! damn :o :heart:

Yayyyyyyy Jennka!! I knew you would agree with me! :flower: I totally agree with you on VS, they should snap her up! Shes one of the most stunning Brazilians :blush: Who do you prefer, Carole Brandao or Ujo Alves?? :whistle: PS heres a Neiman Marcus HQ :blush:

post-6767-1188257208_thumb.jpg

ujo in my language means uncle :laugh:

Hehe shes sure a pretty uncle :p

:laugh: yeah :D

but this girl is pure gold :heart: damn, look at her body!! Naturaly GORGEOUS!!! Where is VS??? GET THAT GIRL!! She could fit perfectly!!! damn :o :heart:

Yayyyyyyy Jennka!! I knew you would agree with me! :flower: I totally agree with you on VS, they should snap her up! Shes one of the most stunning Brazilians :blush: Who do you prefer, Carole Brandao or Ujo Alves?? :whistle: PS heres a Neiman Marcus HQ :blush:

thanks for picture :heart: but I don´t know who to preffer, they´re both so gorgeous, so fresh and full of life, so naturaly wonderful!!!

well she is pretty and hot and everything but is she original enough to stand out?

alot of these new brazilians (no names) are gorgeous but...their not like gisele's, ana's or adri's...just my opinion.

hot body though.

hot body and face :heart:

I know what you´re talking about, and agree with you some way - I think it´s because they´re similar types - dark, dark hair, eyes, gorgeous body :D but still there is something special about each of them, BUT they´re not as special as Adriana or Gisele... BUT I also think that in this point, Nataniele Ribeiro stands out the most, she´s very specific :heart:

though, if a girl has personality, she will stand out for sure - that´s what is so striking and special about model :)

well she is pretty and hot and everything but is she original enough to stand out?

alot of these new brazilians (no names) are gorgeous but...their not like gisele's, ana's or adri's...just my opinion.

hot body though.

Hi Strawberry Big Mac.

I agree with you. I think they are all gorgeous but somehow I don't find them as appealing to look at as Ana B, Raica or Adriana. When I look at Ana B or Adriana I just feel blown away by their unique beauty...but this Ujo girl is beautiful, but that's it. Somehow she is not interesting for me. I can't explain why? Maybe there are too many brazilian newcomers at the moment? I don't know what the reason is`?

hot body though.

hot body and face :heart:

I know what you´re talking about, and agree with you some way - I think it´s because they´re similar types - dark, dark hair, eyes, gorgeous body :D but still there is something special about each of them, BUT they´re not as special as Adriana or Gisele... BUT I also think that in this point, Nataniele Ribeiro stands out the most, she´s very specific :heart:

though, if a girl has personality, she will stand out for sure - that´s what is so striking and special about model :)

its not the fact that she is just dark that makes her to obvious. id like to see more pics of her though.

though, if a girl has personality, she will stand out for sure - that´s what is so striking and special about model :) ....oh jennka dont make me barf. lol