Bellazon

Maria Sharapova
Thumbnail

goose

^i don't get either!you know men love ANYTHING blonde!!!! :ninja:

i think it's not about the beauty of the face or beauty of the personality.she's nothing special about these.

but it's about the general built you know.she has a GREAT body(as ALL my boyfriedns think!)

and BOYS find her sexy that we will never understand.but she knows that and using that as well. :ninja:

I reeeeally don't get why people find her attractive. She was cute when she was 14-17, but after that eh. Average.
^i don't get either!you know men love ANYTHING blonde!!!! :ninja:

i think it's not about the beauty of the face or beauty of the personality.she's nothing special about these.

but it's about the general built you know.she has a GREAT body(as ALL my boyfriedns think!)

and BOYS find her sexy that we will never understand.but she knows that and using that as well. :ninja:

I think both of you know why men find her attractive

Her ass isn't that big, I think it's just the model of the shorts and the fact that everything else is thin plus her ass. But nevertheless although those are her among her most attractive pics, she really isn't sexy, she's quite average actually. Kirilenko is sooo pretty, I wish she would get more endorsment deals, Ivanovic is pretty aswell. But no, it's all about Sharapova.

i PERSONALLY don't find her sexy nor VERY beautiful either!it's not my opinion.she's the last girl in the world i will call beautiful or sexy.but many people fins her VERY beautiful and very sexy!!!!!(especcially boys witout any taste around me!) ,thats what i don't understand and don't ACCEPT.i can't believe they have eyes! :blink:

I love Kirilenko too,she's very appealing.andAna Ivanovich is the one i want to'get more endorsment deals'.she's very beautiful,talented and intellegent.and absolutely NOT ANNOYING like sharapova.

(ex:she doesn't cheer madly at her opponent's unforced faults!) :ninja:

I love Kirilenko too,she's very appealing.andAna Ivanovich is the one i want to'get more endorsment deals'.she's very beautiful,talented and intellegent.and absolutely NOT ANNOYING like sharapova.

(ex:she doesn't cheer madly at her opponent's unforced faults!) :ninja:

I totally agree. I'm SICK of Sharapova. She is soooooooooo annoying.