Bellazon

Inguna Butane
Thumbnail

funnyfan

Vlada, Hana... :ninja:

come on people, like models skinny or don't like them at all...there are no grey areas...you know it's a thin line between skinny and anorexic so I don't understand what you are bitching about :trout:

come on people, like models skinny or don't like them at all...there are no grey areas...you know it's a thin line between skinny and anorexic so I don't understand what you are bitching about :trout:

I'm not bitching, it's just my opinion.

Everyone is responsible for their own body, so if she thinks she's normal, I'm not the one to judge.

But I got a right to say what's on my mind, have I not?

Everyone is responsible for their own body, so if she thinks she's normal, I'm not the one to judge.

of course you do :yes:

I just wondered why some people think Inguna is anorexic while their favorite models are look like her :ninja:

I just wondered why some people think Inguna is anorexic while their favorite models are look like her :ninja:

Well, to me anorexic and being favorite has nothing to do with each other. Inguna didn't look thus skinny last year for example. And then there's a difference between looking very thin like Hana or Vlada and looking skinny like Inguna does at the moment. Her head seems to be too big for her body, that's just not healthy looking in my eyes.

But then: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :yes:

<_< it's seems like it was for me

Well, to me anorexic and being favorite has nothing to do with each other. Inguna didn't look thus skinny last year for example. And then there's a difference between looking very thin like Hana or Vlada and looking skinny like Inguna does at the moment. Her head seems to be too big for her body, that's just not healthy looking in my eyes.

But then: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :yes:

Yes, Inguna did look this skinny at shows in SS06, and during FW06. The outfit at CNC really elongated her frame, but she has always been far too thin. I agree she did lose a little more weight, but apparently it's hard for you all to wrap your head around she was really sick; not from anorexia, not from cocaine, she had a cold.

043zh.jpg

But everyone is talking about how much better she looked in the seasons before, and her ribs have always looked like that.

2005february09aroijgselyt8.th.jpg

And FW05. If anything, her entrance into New York in FW05 is where her weight took the drop to where it is. She was a bit bigger during her first seasons in London and Milan, but please, people:

ib09pl8.th.jpg

This is her at seventeen, when she first started modelling. She's been this thin for a while, it's not massive dramatic weight loss; part of it was this outfit was bad, part of it was you didn't see her dressed like this in FW06 (where I think she was thinner), and even fully clothed in Haute Couture, she looked worse, but she was sick. And I don't know, this is a thread about Inguna, and her friends and family come here, and since the shows, it's been less about her and more about her weight, and I don't know; it's hurtful to be called all of this things when you're not like that. You can tell she always has been thin, and just like before, she will pick up some weight now that she's feeling better.

I doubt she'll be at VS. I hope they ditch Stegner, who was awful, and Poly, who though amazing, is far too thin for the show. The Haute Couture models look so... just it's bad when Alessandra and Adriana look huge in comparison, you know?

I doubt she'll be at VS. I hope they ditch Stegner, who was awful, and Poly, who though amazing, is far too thin for the show. The Haute Couture models look so... just it's bad when Alessandra and Adriana look huge in comparison, you know?

I absoultely agree. Julia just looked odd at that show and they made her wear lingerie that didn't even suit her body <_< Natasha was a little less skinnier than Julia though, however still too skinny to walk VS :/

I absoultely agree. Julia just looked odd at that show and they made her wear lingerie that didn't even suit her body <_< Natasha was a little less skinnier than Julia though, however still too skinny to walk VS :/

:) you both are just so right (Y)