Bellazon

Inguna Butane
Thumbnail

funnyfan

i joked and said "inguna is fugly" and since eugenia is my favourite model... she decided to bash her :cain:

(btw inguna is in my top10 favourite models ;) )

Inguna is on my top ten as well but Eugenia is #1

really ??? i ddin't know there was another eugenia fan !! woot :clap:

Sweet_Rus is a fan too :p BTW have you voted in the BZNTM thread ? eugenia's in the comp, you should have a look at her pics ;)

Sweet_Rus is a fan too :p BTW have you voted in the BZNTM thread ? eugenia's in the comp, you should have a look at her pics ;)

Nice. I have not voted in BZNTM (what does that means btw?). Where do you vote?

:fun:

Nice. I have not voted in BZNTM (what does that means btw?). Where do you vote?

:fun:

Bellazon Next Top Model :) it's a caompetition :p read that week's theme and vote, there:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=3999&st=0

:)

Hi Inguna :wave: , thanks for the photos ;) ....well I'll doubt your opinion about Natasha....

Are you not a fan of Natasha? She always looks like she has marbles in her mouth, but I adore her right after Inguna. :blush: Inguna is my number one by a longshot. She's flawless; really, she can do no wrong in my eyes, just a really unique, lovely girl, and I adore her dreamy runway look, where she looks like she's in a lucid state of sleep. She's very wonderful!

Noooooo, I love Natasha I just doubt that Inguna today is....how to say it...more popular than Natasha today

well I like Inguna as well, she's (like in this forum ppl like to say) on my Top ten list, right after Natasha, I just think that Natasha and Inguna are nearly at the same level, but Natashka is russian, so she have put her above :laugh: ....But as for beauty....for me Inguna is more beautiful as a woman, but Natasha looks more, don't get me wrong, right in the fashion....----lol, I hope you'll understand me (If not, that all influence of Jessica's smart avi) LOL

Noooooo, I love Natasha I just doubt that Inguna today is....how to say it...more popular than Natasha today

well I like Inguna as well, she's (like in this forum ppl like to say) on my Top ten list, right after Natasha, I just think that Natasha and Inguna are nearly at the same level, but Natashka is russian, so she have put her above :laugh: ....But as for beauty....for me Inguna is more beautiful as a woman, but Natasha looks more, don't get me wrong, right in the fashion....----lol, I hope you'll understand me (If not, that all influence of Jessica's smart avi) LOL

Oh! I don't think Inguna is more popular than Natasha, she is to me, that is what I was saying. Inguna is my number one. Does that make more sense, yeah? :laugh:

Show: Kenneth Cole

Season: Fall

Year: 2006

Fashion Week: New York / Olympus

Other: High Quality

Source: Getty.

567371347rx.th.jpg 567372885ue.th.jpg 567376382oj.th.jpg

567376416uv.th.jpg 567378731pl.th.jpg 567379101bd.th.jpg

Hi, guys. I've lurked here for ages! I'm Courtney, or as Lullaby said earlier, /~scholl, enjoy. :) And evidently, Inguna is my favourite model, and has been since around August. I think she's the most fabulous girl ever and no one, not even Natasha Poly, comes in a distant second!

Hi Courtney :wave:

I agree that Natasha doesn't compare to Inguna ;)

persuazn what is it with the anti-Eugenia signature? :cry:

i joked and said "inguna is fugly" and since eugenia is my favourite model... she decided to bash her :cain:

(btw inguna is in my top10 favourite models ;) )

:laugh: yeah it was a joke :p or was it? :shifty:

Eugenia is in my top 10 too :)

I'll change my siggy soon ;)