Bellazon

Jennifer Hof
Thumbnail

Reeyo

:idk: she's got the tv campaign, which is enough, I think (and I'm kinda happy she didn't get new print ads - cause personally I hate C&A prints ads ^^ )

I think Jenny's opinion doesn't count at all at the moment, in the end she's a nobody

:(

I don't like C&A posters either and the pic's I have seen so far look downright ugly (make the model look ugly).

But still I would have liked to see Jenny in them because she could use any kind of job experience and exposure...

And like that it implies that the client was not happy. Naturally it might be that they changed policy and the winner only get's the winter campaign. But still it doesn't look good.

Edit:

In this video (Star Style Magazine) you can see Jenny (and Barbara) trying out sunglasses. It must be shot during Berlin Fashion Week. Thanks to Wolfgang from Barbara's Fanpage for finding it:

http://www.stern.de/lifestyle/mode/:Look-S...del/657739.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Shayan! Looking at these pics I somehow abandon hope to see Jenny as a model. I know they are red carpet but her hips / waist look huge imo and also she simply looks like a nice girl but not really like a model. A pity.

I would like her to go to Greece and try to get jobs. But perhaps it is not what she wants or can do and perhaps she already tried and the clients don't like her. That is what no model has control over.