Bellazon

Jennifer Hof
Thumbnail

Reeyo

jennifer hof fans.de is gone, too.

is there any good newspage about her left?

i really don't know why they give up.. i was in contact with them and they also had changed their layout.. i hope that i will have time this weekend, to set my origin fanpage online again..

You know, as harsh at it may sound, but if she doesn't even make it to the (small) shows here in berlin, she sure won't make it to the other international fashion weeks coming... Which means another season without her.

And if you ask me, her only left chance is now in the middle of 2009, when it's SS10 season - if she won't make it there, her career will be over before it even started.

Very sad, so let's hope then

I really hope she is even sent there by IMG: I have the feeling that Jenny is really badly managed. I simply cannot believe that she cannot make it.

exactly.. so she could supported to go to Amerika, to Paris, Milano, London.. There is so much potential, that its astonishing how less news there are. We hear more about events..

Hope, that we just didn't see all projects..