Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

@AnatasiaSteele82  

"As a former drug dealer I have turned my life around. sandwich dealing is safer, legal, and more lucrative."

It's a joke about the prices at these stores being a scam for rich people who stopped paying attention to prices long ago.

These supermarkets and stupid products in the US ARE for rich people, not for everyone else.

6 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

@AnatasiaSteele82  

"As a former drug dealer I have turned my life around. sandwich dealing is safer, legal, and more lucrative."

It's a joke about the prices at these stores being a scam for rich people who stopped paying attention to prices long ago.

These supermarkets in the US ARE for rich people, not for everyone else.

I agree. I didn t understand your joke. I should ask more. In this moment there are too much poor and drugger people in all the world, poor and ilegal, and not all of them go to supermarketsto buy food. They go to social centers or are demanding in the street.

On another hand, I didn't know some supermarkets were only for rich people. Here there are some very expensive, but everybody can buy something if they want or need.

This thing is viral on tiktok/youtube recently:

EVRZjMwWoAs_2OT?format=jpg&name=medium

It's $45

It looks cool but I don't think the tator tots/mac & cheese should be piled up inside of the ribs.  It's 3 separate dishes mounted on top of each other!

I've been making bread machine bread (4th time already recently).  It never comes out completely satisfactory- the bread texture is always a little flawed with some wetness inside.

Bread-Machine-Sandwich-Bread-Loaf_Recipe

Had these chinese take out items recently:

lucky-wok.jpgpublicShrimp-Lo-Mein-in-Wok-scaled.jpgf6e37046d63766bee93a31b8d8129e8c39c70107

Overall, with so much restaurant price inflation it is no longer worthwhile to visit steakhouses for casual dining when good meat can be acquired and the same thing can be made at home.

After 3 hours walking, this is my today lunch. Last time I ate it was 2012, in a supper. I am not big fan of sandwiches, I use to eat wholemeal baguette or "pan moreno". However, it will be wholemeal ssndwich, maybe not so good but healthier. I needed this weekend detox!

sandwich-de-jamon-y-queso-a-la-plancha-foto-principal.jpg

I had the best pizza in years today with a so-called raspberry mousse cake.

It turned out that the 'mousse' was mostly icing and the bakery mislabeled their cakes.  

The pizza was BBQ fried chicken NY style  pizza with bacon slice drizzled with a sweet and watery BBQ sauce.

Delicious thin crust.  It was perfect, and really good.

1652980488_800ba7978a?fit=crop&w=2000&h=1_raspberrycake-slicedmacro281of129.jpg

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I had the best pizza in years today with a so-called raspberry mousse cake.

It turned out that the 'mousse' was mostly icing and the bakery mislabeled their cakes.  

The pizza was BBQ fried chicken NY style  pizza with bacon slice drizzled with a sweet and watery BBQ sauce.

Delicious thin crust.  It was perfect, and really good.

1652980488_800ba7978a?fit=crop&w=2000&h=1_raspberrycake-slicedmacro281of129.jpg

A lot of people are doing this type of food. I remember in my teenage years eat salad products with sweet: crispy with chocolate, chips with cookies, etc. Now my stomach not resist and explotes very fast... I hope you enjoy it 😁