Bellazon

Travis Hanson
Thumbnail

MauiKane

At least he looks sexy... :brows:

Look at his body in that last pic! Yummy!

I used to date a stripper, so I'm not immune to admiring certain aspects of it... ;)

haha Lucky you! Was he cute? lol

Yes, he was. Still is, from what I've seen. Never should have cheated on him. :(

:( Don't worry! I'm sure You'll find someone (even) better! :p Even though you were the cheater.

WOW! Thanks, ganymede! Was really starting to miss hottie Travis! :drool: Sure wish there were more pics from this photo shoot! Will my wish be your "command?" :laugh:

I hope soon they'll be available! The shoot he did of Jeff Tomsik just started circulating, and I'd had it for a week, so hopefully my 'source' will come through on Travis as well. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:heart: :heart: :heart: the pics from his Major Models blog by Weston Wells...especially his hair style! Not loving too much the Metro Pop editorial much....use of Travis for edgy artistry again...I'll take him without clothes any day! :laugh: over those pics...Ok...over any pics with clothes ;)

Thanks for the new pics, ganymede. As always, you are definitely worthy of :hell yea!: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thanks for the new pics of Travis, ganymede. :flower: It's been far too long. He just seemed to drop out of sight. :lost:

I think people just tend not to notice him when he's wearing clothes! :laugh: "What we really like" . Groomed by Massimo Gamba and shot by Milan Vukmirovic for the newest issue of French glossy L'Officiel Hommes, which is dedicated to luxury.(From Morphosis

post-18735-0-1446436944-52539_thumb.jpg