Bellazon

Real Madrid

Aga

• 2 weeks later...

The day Perez comes back I will BURN the Bernabeu myself. I LOVE Pedja & Ramon, they are PURE FOOTBALL; the decisions they have made have been based on footbal only. Schuster came out with we will not win at the camp nou because it is impossible or some shit like that about the team. To me that showed a lack of belief in the team and a coach who has run out of IDEAS has to how to bring the team forward. We could not have won the CL with Schuster but with Juande I think he has the tactics and intelliegnce to get us further than we have been in 4-5 years. He did win back-to-back UEFA cups with Sevilla, the only reason Sevilla didn't win La Liga was because they just didn't have that final touch to do it, Real Madrid has everything in terms of players and talents to win it all. He also helped Tottenham to a title last season, we will do well with him and long live Calderon the president. You have to understand a lot of the stuff written in the press are all made up, he will not hold back on what he says Ramon, his a very honest man and I like that whether I like what he says or not.

Perez, he will say one thing then do the next... SNAKE!