Bellazon

David Cook
Thumbnail

cooperIShot

• 2 weeks later...

thanks Rebecca, for the nice pics of David!! really nice indeed!! sorry i was away for a few weeks as i was in London, Ireland and Paris....i went to visit a model's shop in Notting Hill and then i went to Ireland to visit my boyfriend (he's my fiance now :) )....he took me to paris and i was totally in heaven!! anyway, thanks for the cool pics again!! i cant wait until i go see David on 9 July when he's on tour with the other top 10 contestants from this past season :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

I saw David FINALLY at the American Idol tour on 9 July!!! he was INCREDIBLE!!! in fact, the other 9 were amazing too...i took video of David, plus little David lol and also of Michael Johns and Carley Smithson...unfortunately, for some unforeseen reason, the only clip that has uploaded was the Michael Johns one....i cant seem to get the others to upload...not sure why, but i did contact Kodak on their website to see what gives and hope i can resolve the prob and get the David Cook ones (and the others too) uploaded...even though this is David's thread, i still would like to show u Michael Johns performance....sorry for the bad quality :-(....i was on the second level, first row...i hope i dont make anybody get motion sickness lol

• 2 weeks later...

Yayyyyyyyyy!!! i FINALLY got the other youtube vids uploaded!!! I enjoyed the concert, everybody was fab!! here's DC's performance of "Time of My Life" :wave: i actually provided the link instead of posting the youtube vid here directly cuz if u go to the bottom of the screen once u are on the site, u can click on "watch in high quality"...it's a slight improvement... :whistle:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...