Bellazon

Ben Barnes
Thumbnail

DirrtyXtina87

Ben Barnes is a Madrid Man

British beauty Ben Barnes throws on a bright red soccer jersey and joins costars William Moseley and Anna Popplewell at The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian photocall at Retiro Park on Monday in Madrid, Spain.

In January, Barnes, 26, will start on the production of C.S. Lewis’s third Narnia tale, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

And if you’re wondering, Ben is single. He told The Sun, “I have no serious others, but I do have a film coming out which I think might help find a girlfriend.”

As for learning that Jessica Biel would be playing his wife in Easy Virtue, Ben joked, “It was like, Jessica Biel will be your wife and I was ‘where do I sign up, I’ll do it for free.’”

Also pictured: Alicia Borrachero, who plays Queen Prunaprismia in Prince Caspian.

Pics here. :)

Ben Barnes Smolders in Spain

Ben Barnes joins costars Alicia Borrachero, Anna Popplewell and William Moseley at the premiere of their new film, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, at the Capitol Cinema on Monday in Madrid, Spain.

Ireland’s Independent recently interviewed Ben and he addressed what it’s like to be get so much attention from female fans. He said, “If someone says to me, ‘How does the whole heartthrob thing make you feel?’ ‘Vaguely embarrassed to be honest’, is the actual answer. I just feel a bit silly when that’s said to me. And of course, at the same time, ‘amazing’ because if girls think I’m a heart-throb then I stand a better chance with them. So both.”

Prince Caspian opens in Spain on Wed, July 2.

Ben Barnes Smolders in Spain

Ben Barnes joins costars Alicia Borrachero, Anna Popplewell and William Moseley at the premiere of their new film, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, at the Capitol Cinema on Monday in Madrid, Spain.

Ireland’s Independent recently interviewed Ben and he addressed what it’s like to be get so much attention from female fans. He said, “If someone says to me, ‘How does the whole heartthrob thing make you feel?’ ‘Vaguely embarrassed to be honest’, is the actual answer. I just feel a bit silly when that’s said to me. And of course, at the same time, ‘amazing’ because if girls think I’m a heart-throb then I stand a better chance with them. So both.”

Prince Caspian opens in Spain on Wed, July 2.

Ben Barnes is in Hyrise Heaven

WOW. Look what a shave, four years and long hair can do for you. From hot to even hotter!

This picture was taken in London back in February 2004 when Prince Caspian star Ben Barnes was in the pop group Hyrise.

Check out the video of Barnes performing with Hyrise on the UK television show Eurovision in 2004. Cheesy boy band dance moves at its best!

“My pop career lasted for all of 4½ minutes,” Barnes has said. “[My costars] were dancing to it, no matter what they say.”