Bellazon

What would you girls do...

worshipper pa

Yes, but there is a reason slavery was abolished, as it violates the basic rights of any human being

Imposed slavery is simply wrong. No ifs, and or buts about it.

Yes, nobody should be forced into slavery against their will but some people want to serve the person they worship as a slave. In my opinion it is a violation of human rights to forbid voluntary slavery. You show deep respect for a person if you allow him/her be a voluntary slave for you. Voluntary slaves can quit being slaves anytime but most probably they are very devoted and willing to suffer a lot.

Being a slave has some benefits. You don't need to take any responsibility of anything, you just do what you are told. Some people find this liberating.

Yeah, i know. I have no problems with voluntary slavery. It's a personal choice if you want someone else to dictate your every move. I know at least one person that falls into that category. Unfortunately for her, she married someone very uncomfotable with the idea.

I was just commenting on the sale of humans into slavery, via the sign. That's what i found wrong.

Yeah, i know. I have no problems with voluntary slavery. It's a personal choice if you want someone else to dictate your every move. I know at least one person that falls into that category. Unfortunately for her, she married someone very uncomfotable with the idea.
She should be able to express her submissive side. They should start with easy, small things. Everything goes fine as long as there is mutual respect.
I was just commenting on the sale of humans into slavery, via the sign. That's what i found wrong.
Yeah, it is definitely wrong.

Guest quasicartes

I just read sooooooooooo many maleslave sexblogs. :no: Tragic!

One blogger announces to the world how delighted she is to go home everyday, to find her hubby in a "sissy housemaid wear" and watch him do all the household. If soemthing isn't done properly, the sissy hubby will be made to lie his belly over her knees to get spanked. She would spanked him with her hairbrush till he really cry rivers. Finally, he was sent to bed before 6pm without any supper. :no:

I just read sooooooooooo many maleslave sexblogs. :no: Tragic!

One blogger announces to the world how delighted she is to go home everyday, to find her hubby in a "sissy housemaid wear" and watch him do all the household. If soemthing isn't done properly, the sissy hubby will be made to lie his belly over her knees to get spanked. She would spanked him with her hairbrush till he really cry rivers. Finally, he was sent to bed before 6pm without any supper.  :no:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not tragic, that man is extremely happy! They both are! :fun:

Guest quasicartes

Bully boss spanked girl

The Sun (London),

March 7, 2002

A BOSS who spanked a woman to make her work harder was ordered to pay his victim

Guest quasicartes

Even if its consensual, you'll get in trouble. I guess the court see it as like euthanasia, as in doing bad things to the consenting partner.

Even if its consensual, you'll get in trouble. I guess the court see it as like euthanasia, as in doing bad things to the consenting partner.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1) Perhaps in US. Europe is more open-minded.

2) The authorities would not know because everyone is happy.