Bellazon

What would you girls do...

worshipper pa

I've used that excuse countless times and its got me nowhere mate. Like the time i stole a micro-wave, i was asked by the police why i stole it, and i said "because the colour matches my eyes" (it was white, I was just trying to piss them off) and he said "don't be so f***ing stupid", to which i said "stupidity isn't a crime!"

Here endeth the lesson.

I've used that excuse countless times and its got me nowhere mate.  Like the time i stole a micro-wave, i was asked by the police why i stole it, and i said "because the colour matches my eyes" (it was white, I was just trying to piss them off) and he said "don't be so f***ing stupid", to which i said "stupidity isn't a crime!"

Here endeth the lesson.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest quasicartes
I've used that excuse countless times and its got me nowhere mate.  Like the time i stole a micro-wave, i was asked by the police why i stole it, and i said "because the colour matches my eyes" (it was white, I was just trying to piss them off) and he said "don't be so f***ing stupid", to which i said "stupidity isn't a crime!"

Here endeth the lesson.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Got you nowhere? That means stupidity IS a crime. At least the police thinks so.

Guest quasicartes
There's two kind of stupidity, legal and illegal.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's only legal if you don't get caught or you have a very good lawyer.

Guest quasicartes

Not really. Even If I got arrested, I will still be innocent until proven guilty.

If the lawyer can convince them I am insane or mentally unsound at the time when crime was committed, I will get dismissed based on McNagthen Rule. A damn good lawyer can convince the judge that stupidity is equivalent to insanity.

The afforementioned murders may or may not have taken place, depending on what hearsay or conjection you indulge in, and was commited by the aptly named quasicartes on the night in question.

And being a slave for a girl makes you a murderer when you murder the other slaves to be alone with your mistress in your own freaky little world for two.

seriously

worshipper, i realize you're into that a whole whole lot, but could we please keep comments that might make some people really violently ill to a minimum.

Pleeeease!

*shudder*

Plus I'm not sure that some of our younger members should be reading that sort of thing. It's a bit much, honestly.

Guest quasicartes

worshipper pa, whenever you feel the need to post something that's not out thing, please post them on adult forums like the ones I have shown you. This is sadly not the place for you to talk freely as this site has many under 18s.

Also, can a mod please delete the disturbing comments made by worshipper pa? Sorry & thanks.

worshipper pa, whenever you feel the need to post something that's not out thing, please post them on adult forums like the ones I have shown you. This is sadly not the place for you to talk freely as this site has many under 18s.

Also, can a mod please delete the disturbing comments made by worshipper pa? Sorry & thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

done

Guest quasicartes
Sorry people, I don't know where the line goes, talking about masturbation is okay but menstrual slavery isn't?  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because not everyone practices menstrual slavery!