Bellazon

What would you girls do...

worshipper pa

They are very tolerant of many things, the other forum is also like that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I better read a lot of messages to get an idea what I can say. There is a rating system; obscene messages can be labeled R-rated! :laugh: Only senior members can upload their own personal avatars, I can only choose from 15 different avatars and they all suck big time! So, I'm without one! <_<

Guest quasicartes

Perhaps! Now that I been to that site. I realise that whatever is on that site is really tame. I mean that site has pics of genitals with no warning at all, because they already have a warning 18+ only site on the main page. But, still I couldn't find anything on menstrual slavery.

Guest quasicartes
I better read a lot of messages to get an idea what I can say. There is a rating system; obscene messages can be labeled R-rated! :laugh: Only senior members can upload their own personal avatars, I can only choose from 15 different avatars and they all suck big time! So, I'm without one!  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They don't have a sig restriction, do you know? That means you can have a 800 X 800 pic of Ines as your sig!

The other forum allows all members to change avatars, but they have sig restriction I think.

Could you cause a shock  even there?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Perhaps! Now that I been to that site. I realise that whatever is on that site is really tame. I mean that site has pics of genitals with no warning at all, because they already have a warning 18+ only site on the main page. But, still I couldn't find anything on menstrual slavery.

I can try! I will introduce them to menstrual slavery! :laugh: The site is tame because they haven't had me as a member yet. I will chance it all, make a revolution! :evil:

They don't have a sig restriction, do you know? That means you can have a 800 X 800 pic of Ines as your sig!

The other forum allows all members to change avatars, but they have sig restriction I think.

I know but for now I have the same signature pic than in WFT. :whistle:

Your slavery ideas are much worse than hard-core pics!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course but I don't have pics, only text. Rules regarding posting stories: