Bellazon

Your Art!

Accunova

• 3 weeks later...

I think that would be because we are all kinds of random and kinda mean to each other? It'll all out of love for each other though. :heart:

Here's another random fact about Whitney.

Girlie, it wakes it's ass up. It's been sleeping almost 11 hours?! Who does that?!!... Wait for it... wait.. Oh yes, that would be you! Yanno what's gonna happen right? You are going to be out of it all night and will end up passing out at 11pm, and then I'm going stare and twitch. We's got lots of shit to go over together, and you need to be AWAKE! So you should wake up...

100+ questions go go.

Oooo's.. I need to make a new avatar/sig I think. :yuckky: ... See that was random!

Random my ass you're just a brat... I <3 you however I don't <3 the questions.. so you can just shutup. BTW i need to find my briefcase it's got more drawings in it and alot of my information for the channel. Cause like... It had character creation unless you still have it.. please tell me you do.

So I skimmed through the first 18 pages to get an idea of the sort of art people were posting, and I was quite surprised. Why has everyone just been posing hand drawn pictures or paintings? Art can be digital too, and of course isn't just limited to drawings or digital paintings. I was half expecting to see some people's digital work too.

Wallpapers of Alessandra Ambrosio that I recently made.

Wallpapers of Andi Muise that I recently made.