Bellazon

Joan Severance
Thumbnail

66Lucy

• 5 weeks later...

First of all, thank you very much to all of you who posted comments and pictures :hug: and to you miss m, welcome to Bellazon, I am so glad that some people care about Joan even if I don't come here very often.To celebrate, my next post will be some scans of Italian Vogue. Enjoy :flower:

Italian Vogue September 1981

th_joan_italian_vogue01.jpeg/monthly_04_2009/post-21271-0-1446109159-61212_thumb.jpeg" data-fileid="4206732" alt="post-21271-0-1446109159-61212_thumb.jpeg" data-ratio="138.39">th_joan_italian_vogue03.jpeg/monthly_04_2009/post-21271-0-1446109159-65074_thumb.jpeg" data-fileid="4206733" alt="post-21271-0-1446109159-65074_thumb.jpeg" data-ratio="138.39"> th_79203_joan_italian_vogue11_122_481lo.jpeg

my scans

Fantastic!! Thanks Kukim :kiss:

Stunning... but from an inside source, not the nicest to work with....

I love gosspi :blush: :whistle:

She apparently was not kind in the slightest to those coming up the ladder and had a very haughty/prima donna view of herself. Sad to see someone so blessed with looks not have the same degree of self-confidence.

She apparently was not kind in the slightest to those coming up the ladder and had a very haughty/prima donna view of herself. Sad to see someone so blessed with looks not have the same degree of self-confidence.

I really hate this kind of bitchiness among some women. It's one of the most unattractive qualities. :blink:

I really hate this kind of bitchiness among some women. It's one of the most unattractive qualities. :blink:

Agree completely. True beauty, and grace, does come from within. :)

Agree completely. True beauty, and grace, does come from within. :)

Indeed. Even the most beautiful woman just loses all beauty in my eyes when she acts nasty, catty or bitchy. Class and grace add so much more to beauty to any person.