Bellazon

Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Thumbnail

spring{fever}

22 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

What's your favourite JGL film?

I LOVE 10 Things I hate about you (even though I would say it's carried by Heath Ledger). I saw it a trillion times. Then of course Inception even though it never was one of my favorites and it's clearly a "Leo movie" for me.

Movies where really Joseph is the center of the story I liked are The Lookout, Don Jon (even though I saw it only once) and Looper (but again it's not a movie I saw more than once). I also liked Snowden (saw it once LOL).

Alltogether I wouldn't say he's a very memorable actor nor are his movies. But he seems like a chilled guy.

I like the soundtrack above all. Regina Spektor is highly underrated to me. As far as the story line goes, well, I think it resonates because I often find myself in very romantic situations. The older I get, the frank I try to become. Honestly, I've been in both Tom and Summer's shoes 👟 😑. Most ppl I know hate Summer Finley and in turn, Zooey Deschanel. My runner up would be 50/50, but as always for personal reasons @Jade Bahr

Just now, Tania8222 said:

It is not Dicaprio :angie:

Leonardo has his ways, but stall him out. He said himself he doesn't like to explain his position on private matters or on many matters because they'll just get misunderstood. I concur. I'm still not convinced about he and Gigi, but I see where there can be some attraction there. She's holding her own with the launch of her business and the care of her baby girl. As I repeatedly say, I think he's gonna surprise some people. 

5 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

Leonardo has his ways, but stall him out. He said himself he doesn't like to explain his position on private matters or on many matters because they'll just get misunderstood. I concur. I'm still not convinced about he and Gigi, but I see where there can be some attraction there. She's holding her own with the launch of her business and the care of her baby girl. As I repeatedly say, I think he's gonna surprise some people. 

It was a fun comparison, Gordon promoting the super mum is the opposite of Dicaprio who prefer the supermodel

☺️ @Tania8222

Oh, in terms of my favourite JGL films, I forgot about Brick (2005), but that's probably because I mentally catalog that flick as a Lukas Haas film rather than Gordon-Levitt's, despite Haas being a peripheral character. A handicapped drug dealer, hmm 🤔, that's why I love Rian Johnson. 

Awe, look it how cute 😍.

images.jpeg.7e6c169dbdd5a4cd3d5c1d8ec9bc2e3d.jpeg

He and Dan could have been twins 😂.

947011931_images(1).jpeg.0f6b5af4f89c24ff0906266b7d248f92.jpeg

Just because his birthday is this week.

19614932_images(2).jpeg.306289d4d52ec9beec9e2f8ba58b59b6.jpeg

10 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I LOVE 10 Things I hate about you (even though I would say it's carried by Heath Ledger). I saw it a trillion times. Then of course Inception even though it never was one of my favorites and it's clearly a "Leo movie" for me.

Movies where really Joseph is the center of the story I liked are The Lookout, Don Jon (even though I saw it only once) and Looper (but again it's not a movie I saw more than once). I also liked Snowden (saw it once LOL).

Alltogether I wouldn't say he's a very memorable actor nor are his movies. But he seems like a chilled guy.

500 days, Inception, Don Jon