Bellazon

Boyd Holbrook
Thumbnail

avadakedavra

On 6/13/2024 at 2:36 PM, Jade Bahr said:

What do you think is his real hair color? Ash/dark blonde?

Dark blonde, I think

On 6/13/2024 at 2:36 PM, Jade Bahr said:

So is he coming back afterall in season 2 of SANDMAN since this hair style is pretty much Corinthian coded.

He isn't listed here.

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/sandman-new-episodes

But:

In a further casting wrinkle, there have also been some hints of "The Sandman" bringing back a fan favorite earlier than expected. Boyd Holbrook's The Corinthian was a massive success in season one, and the character was significantly more involved than in the comics. The Corinthian eventually is remade by Dream and becomes involved in later storylines, including the current run of "The Sandman" Universe: Nightmare Country by James Tynion IV.

A recent interview with Entertainment Weekly gave some hints that Holbrook is interested in reprising his role in season two or season three — and he may get his wish. "I've been getting some information trickling down about that. I think we'll go back maybe in the summer [2023] to start doing some stuff, but I don't know when they'll call me, if it'll be season 2 or be season 3." So we may not stick firmly to the source material in future episodes of the show. Or at least, not the chronological order laid out by the comics.

Based on our plot speculation, these characters could return for "The Sandman" season 2:

• Samuel Blenkin as Willam Shaxberd (Shakespeare)
  • Deborah Oyelade as Nada, a prehistoric African queen who Morpheus sent to Hell
  • Roger Allam as the voice of Lord Azazel, a Duke of Hell
  • Munya Chawawa as Choronzon, a demon and a Duke of Hell
  • Lily Travers as Barbie, a former guest of Hal’s Bed and Breakfast in season one
  • Lenny Henry as the voice of Martin Tenbones, Barbie’s companion in the Dreaming
  • Boyd Holbrook as The Corinthian, a Nightmare created by Dream

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/the-sandman-season-2

They better bring him back if they  want to  attract the audience 💅🏻

26 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

@Lilja K I wonder if Hollywood is aware what a massive draw he is 🤔 I mean even that stupid lainey site adores him.

Unfortunately, he's still underrated. I hope he'll get more recognition after The Bikeriders

Cute Boyd intermezzo 😍 @Lilja K

Boyd “hubba hubba” Holbrook

I was happy to see a request for Boyd Holbrook land in my inbox because it gives me a chance to retell the story of standing behind him in a long security line at the airport. And yes, he’s fine AF! I’d say even better than the photos (like Charlie Hunnam). A reader requested pants worn at The Bikeriders premiere. Agree, these are strong pants and it’s all down to the tailoring. Precise. Cropped enough that you can see his full shoe and high waisted with the shirt tucked in to show off the pleats. Pretty sure these are the Manny trousers from Rubinacci, an Italian brand that focuses on tailoring. They come in a bunch of different styles and at US$510, definitely an investment piece. 

boydspants.thumb.webp.721ea920763a0a1f6718ab5195fa9be0.webp

23 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Cute Boyd intermezzo 😍 @Lilja K

Boyd “hubba hubba” Holbrook

I was happy to see a request for Boyd Holbrook land in my inbox because it gives me a chance to retell the story of standing behind him in a long security line at the airport. And yes, he’s fine AF! I’d say even better than the photos (like Charlie Hunnam). A reader requested pants worn at The Bikeriders premiere. Agree, these are strong pants and it’s all down to the tailoring. Precise. Cropped enough that you can see his full shoe and high waisted with the shirt tucked in to show off the pleats. Pretty sure these are the Manny trousers from Rubinacci, an Italian brand that focuses on tailoring. They come in a bunch of different styles and at US$510, definitely an investment piece. 

boydspants.thumb.webp.721ea920763a0a1f6718ab5195fa9be0.webp

The pants doesn't honor this man, but this man does the pants😁

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Since Timmy is threadless I'm putting it here @Lilja K Can't wait to see and hear Boyd as Cash.

James Mangold's ‘A Complete Unknown’ Set For December 25 Release

So, it’s official — James Mangold’s “A Complete Unknown” will be released on Christmas Day 2024, per Searchlight.

This is the buzzy Bob Dylan biopic starring Timothee Chalamet. It’s obviously going for Oscars and will be skipping all of the fall fests. I should also briefly mention that it’s set to test screen this week in Texas.

Mangold biopic started production in March and wrapped up its shoot in May. A quick turnaround. A trailer was released last month for the film. The cast is starry; Chalamet playing Dylan. Edward Norton (Pete Seeger), Elle Fanning (Suze Rotolo), Monica Barbaro (Joan Baez) and Nick Offerman (Alan Lomax) and Boyd Holbrook (Johnny Cash).

Mangold (“Ford V Ferrari,” “Logan”) has described “A Complete Unknown” as “Altman-esque, an ensemble piece” that will involve a mosaic of artists such as Guthrie, Baez, Cash and Seeger. Former film critic Jay Cocks wrote the script. He’s only written five films in 30 years, including “The Age of Innocence,” “Silence,” “Gangs of New York,” and “Strange Days.”

40 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Since Timmy is threadless I'm putting it here @Lilja K Can't wait to see and hear Boyd as Cash.

James Mangold's ‘A Complete Unknown’ Set For December 25 Release

So, it’s official — James Mangold’s “A Complete Unknown” will be released on Christmas Day 2024, per Searchlight.

This is the buzzy Bob Dylan biopic starring Timothee Chalamet. It’s obviously going for Oscars and will be skipping all of the fall fests. I should also briefly mention that it’s set to test screen this week in Texas.

Mangold biopic started production in March and wrapped up its shoot in May. A quick turnaround. A trailer was released last month for the film. The cast is starry; Chalamet playing Dylan. Edward Norton (Pete Seeger), Elle Fanning (Suze Rotolo), Monica Barbaro (Joan Baez) and Nick Offerman (Alan Lomax) and Boyd Holbrook (Johnny Cash).

Mangold (“Ford V Ferrari,” “Logan”) has described “A Complete Unknown” as “Altman-esque, an ensemble piece” that will involve a mosaic of artists such as Guthrie, Baez, Cash and Seeger. Former film critic Jay Cocks wrote the script. He’s only written five films in 30 years, including “The Age of Innocence,” “Silence,” “Gangs of New York,” and “Strange Days.”

Can't wait:56608abdc37de_rhythmisadancer:

• 2 months later...