Bellazon

Desperate Housewives

Sweetpea

• 2 weeks later...
Last night's episode was awesome. Too bad I missed the last 5 minutes :cry: . Someone please tell me what happened :( And I think Danielle will keep the baby, i'm sure Bree will not allow her to give away. And that man who had dinner with Gabrielle is HOT.

Well Orsen and Bree plan to take Danielle with them on their honeymoon. Danielle will stay abroad until she has her baby and then give it up for adoption. Meanwhile Austin is leaving town. What else happened? I forget :p

HOT?! :no: You and you're old men! :rofl:

Last night's episode was awesome. Too bad I missed the last 5 minutes :cry: . Someone please tell me what happened :( And I think Danielle will keep the baby, i'm sure Bree will not allow her to give away. And that man who had dinner with Gabrielle is HOT.

Rex's voice came back on and talked about men,Austin Drove away on his motorcycle,Carlos wanting to be a dad,Mike watching Ian and Susan, they showed tom and lynette making out and how he was the guy all the others hated because he was happy(I cant stand the whinier myself)I think that was all.

I enjoyed Carlos telling Edie off,Gabrielle sure thinks alot of herself.And I wondered the same thing about no new episode next week. <_<