Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

The part that really got to me was when that one guy went into the house to take a piss and wondered into the room with all the sergical stuff, and got the uper back of his heel cut...it was so groose...I keep thinking someone was under my bed and was gonna do that all last night... :shock:

But as far as Paris's part...I thought it was funny when she died... :laugh: But that's good that the director picked a slut to play a slut...more realistic i guess.

The part that really got to me was when that one guy went into the house to take a piss and wondered into the room with all the sergical stuff, and got the uper back of his heel cut...it was so groose...I keep thinking someone was under my bed and was gonna do that all last night... :shock:

But as far as Paris's part...I thought it was funny when she died... :laugh: But that's good that the director picked a slut to play a slut...more realistic i guess.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah with him cutting his achilles heel. Actually she wasn't a slut she was pregnant. Her boyfriend was the slut. Her death was hilarious though, the movie was just overly bloody.

No clue..he used it to wrap around her ankles and arms so he might as well have put it on her mouth, and him cutting off her index finger was just brutal. :cry: I wanted to cry.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The finger cutting was groose...ewww...I felt bad for her...and also the super glue on her mouth...but i'm glad that Chad saved her... Yay Chad! :wub:

Chad was a jerk in the movie and on MTV he's lost my interest now. <_< I use to really like him. But yes Carly's finger being cut was just wow..It was unbelievable I thought he was going to step on her finger not cut it off.

I think he knew about it, but I'm not sure he was in on the brothers plan to kidnap people and turn them into wax figures. He was kind of "retarded" if you know what I mean?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea i was felt the same way, but my frnds were like..."No an, he was the one who led them there...he set them up...he's the mastermind of it all cause he picks up the people on the roads while he picks up road kills." So that's why i wasn't sure.

Yea i was felt the same way, but my frnds were like..."No an, he was the one who led them there...he set them up...he's the mastermind of it all cause he picks up the people on the roads while he picks up road kills." So that's why i wasn't sure.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He didn't actually lead them there, he told them where to go but I doubt he was in on it because he was picking up road kill and making meat and stuff :x Though at the end he did wave..so I don't know?? I know Bo and Vincent were the siamese twins, and Vincent was the one turning the people into wax. And Bo was getting them into the house I believe?

Chad was a jerk in the movie and on MTV he's lost my interest now. <_<  I use to really like him. But yes Carly's finger being cut was just wow..It was unbelievable I thought he was going to step on her finger not cut it off.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea...he is a jerk in the movie...but still he was eye candy for me...but in the end he turned out alright...he saved his sister n' all.

But yea i thought he was gonna step on her finger too.

Also when her bf was waxed and left at the piano and his Nate's frnd tried to get him out...that was groose...you could see his muscles...and teeth. :shock:

Yea...he is a jerk in the movie...but still he was eye candy for me...but in the end he turned out alright...he saved his sister n' all.

But yea i thought he was gonna step on her finger too.

Also when her bf was waxed and left at the piano and his Nate's frnd tried to get him out...that was groose...you could see his muscles...and teeth. :shock:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YEAH! ewww he's like "Wade I'll get you out" and he's pulling on his skin and yuck..I almost got sick watching that. And then Vincent came out at him with a knife and sliced his face. and you saw his teeth..so gross. :x

He didn't actually lead them there, he told them where to go but I doubt he was in on it because he was picking up road kill and making meat and stuff :x Though at the end he did wave..so I don't know?? I know Bo and Vincent were the siamese twins, and Vincent was the one turning the people into wax. And Bo was getting them into the house I believe?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea but it's gotten me thinkin'...he wanted to take the to Ambrose...in the first place...if the two hadn't gotten out...he would have switched the truck to 4x4 and drove over the creek or watever it was... And he kept looking at her like Bo did. But Bo is the mastermind of it all i think cause he's the wacko of the 3...not that anyone of them were sane...but Vincent just wanted to do artwork...and the on redneck was...just plane ol' weird.

YEAH! ewww he's like "Wade I'll get you out" and he's pulling on his skin and yuck..I almost got sick watching that. And then Vincent came out at him with a knife and sliced his face. and you saw his teeth..so gross. :x

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea...and the part where Blake was killed and Vincent chased Paris out...and he steped on the knife to cut him even more...ewww :x

Also Nate's frnd's death how his head detached...groose.

I don't know they were very weird, Bo was calling Vincent a freak:( and he really wasn't, he just wanted to do what his mother was doing and get great at it. And Bo was telling him that he should use real people as wax figures.

Chasing Papi....there is something about three latin women that makes you want to watch the movie...really no point in the movie but that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The guy in this movie (eduardo verastegui) is so hott :drool: , and roselyn sanchez is gorgeous :) The Miss Puerto Rico part is funny