Bellazon

Chance Stroot
Thumbnail

cooperIShot

i wonder if this is OUR Chance :laugh: ...if it is, he purchased a watch online on a site called discountwatchstore.com...he apparently posted a review, IF it's OUR Chance :kiss: :wave: :heart: :laugh: I believe it is for two reasons: he IS from Texas, and how many people are named CHANCE STROOT :laugh: ....it's a VERY unique name....i LOVE his name!!! :wub: :heart:

chance1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I always love Bulova pics, and this is one is not an exception! I'm really starting to like Chance.

oh same here!! he looks amazing in this ad (heck, he looks amazing in ALL of his work!!)....Chance has always been one of my favourites cuz of his strong, masculine beauty....i'm glad to see another Chance fan here!!! :hug:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
From Major Models Blog, another Bulova (maybe taken at the same time as the earlier one?):

post-16544-0-1446144665-89877_thumb.jpg

great pic, gany!! yeah, that pic looks like it was taken at the same time as the earlier one...the hair's the same (length/style)....but this pic, like the earlier one, is so nice....thanks for posting it gany!! :wave: