Bellazon

Models from the Eighties

nanook351

^If you have Gaultier pics from the 80s, you'll probably see her in them. She was one of his model-muses.

Here's a recent pic of Gaultier with some of his muses. Claudia is at the top left. Christine Bergstrom is next to her.

post-36986-1327958600_thumb.jpg

And here's a beautiful old comp card of Claudia. :heart:

post-36986-1327958751_thumb.jpg

2-ID ?Maybe Violetta on the left :unsure:

Edit: At first I thought the girl on the left might be Elena Kountoura, but actually she is Dragana

post-36986-1329349673_thumb.jpg

And the second girl is Danya Fiorini

post-36986-1329333451_thumb.jpg

Regarding the first scan, I don't know who she is (beautiful model though!) but I don't think it's Sandra. Sandra looked a lot like Helena Christensen.

Helena = Baby Sandra

Edit: At first I thought the girl on the left might be Elena Kountoura, but actually she is Dragana

And the second girl is Danya Fiorini

Regarding the first scan, I don't know who she is (beautiful model though!) but I don't think it's Sandra. Sandra looked a lot like Helena Christensen.

Helena = Baby Sandra

Yes Spiral,girl on the left is Dragana!Dragana and Tanya Fiorini (Y) Thank you so much :hug:

^Thank you!

Vogue,March 1988 :wave:

post-42224-1329327531_thumb.jpg post-42224-1329328159_thumb.jpg

1-mysterious girl :unsure: looks like Sandra Freeman ...

Hello, fender & spiralshaman! I have followed your conversation in this thread and the girl in the first picture -I think it´s an announcement of the first issue of Vogue Spain (April 1988)- with the red fan is Carmen San Martín.

Dear fender, can I post this picture in the thread of Carmen (or, if you prefer, do it yourself)? Thanks, I hope your answer. A kiss! :wave:

Hello, fender & spiralshaman! I have followed your conversation in this thread and the girl in the first picture -I think it´s an announcement of the first issue of Vogue Spain (April 1988)- with the red fan is Carmen San Martín.

Welcome prejean! --Amazing Spanish model...Thanks for id :hehe:

Dear fender, can I post this picture in the thread of Carmen (or, if you prefer, do it yourself)? Thanks, I hope your answer. A kiss! :wave:

Done :wave: