Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

SO extra excited for Babs in SI swimsuit 2017 !  according to the fans photos in Curacao she looked amazing... much fit and comfortable plus Ben Watts who is the photographer of her location  does an amazing job always.

cant wait: 

Her official SI pics 

her official SI videos

lots of pics of the SI events 

videos of the SI events

Behind the scenes of SI by Ben Watts

outtakes 

pics with fans 

extra stuff with the SI crew and the SI Girls

promos 

:excited: CANT WAIT FOR FEBRUARYYY :heart: 

I feel like if barbara sticks with SI she will end up getting a cover, she seems like their type + has a following. I would've said no to her getting the 2017 cover but after last year anything seems possible! I wonder if they will stick with the multicover theme?

10 hours ago, Kells. said:

Do you think there's a chance for her to get the SI cover?

she did lot of sexy editorials ( maxim and lui) wich Men loves it (mostly target of SI )... i would say not this time or maybe yes really who knows with MJ decisions tbh. but Irina took more then 2 years to get the cover . so she will get it probably if she stays more years but just being part in the mag is fantastic! its actaully the highlight of the year for a model besides vogue covers and VS in terms of fashion carreer . but probably for fans its the most cool thing cause we get tons of  great pictures and videos and SI is a great exposure for her.