Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Warning: Barbara Palvin is not in that commercial :mellow:

No Barbra is not in that L'Oréal Paris Hydrafresh commercial ....unfortunately.......and also I am not blaming Barbara here....poor BP...it is not her fault that she is saddled with cheap cosmetic campaigns over and over..the same gaudy makeup...they just keep the MISS part and change the rest....she is under strict contract terms and the money must be REALLY  good so she has no choice but to grin and bare it...literally.

My blame lies one million percent with L'Oréal Paris...I feel like they esp

A - Underestimate Barbara's super gorgeous very adult-like beauty...esp when she is not smiling...she looks more mature when she doesn't reveal her teeth...with her kiddie teeth she looks like a teen girl...if not like a woman in her 20's 

B - Choose her youth/age over her beauty  

C Badly misinterpret/misunderstand her target audience (the tweens/teens and the young adults) and their makeup/beaty wants/needs...

When Barbara first joined the L'Oréal Paris family in 2012 she  was the youngest ambassador ever to be signed to the L'Oréal Paris 'Dream Team and since mostly her fans were/are in their early tweens/teens to mid/late 20's they conveniently forget the older fans and ONLY  use/market Barbara exclusively to sell for the youngsters and create entite ranges of makeup and beauty itmes geared esp for them with BP as the spokesmodel ....they think her name can pull in the big crowds and manupulate the naive girls to buy the cheap stuff...it is working BIG TIME....I heard the Miss Manga range was one of their biggest sellers but I am not a tween/teen anymore ( I am in my early/mid 20's) and BP has lots of older fans as well and I think that if they used her for more adult/sophisticated campaigns they would sell big as well cos guess what genus at  L'Oréal Paris, makeup/beauty brand savvy teen girls  or any female for that matter don't want to look gaudy or trashy or bright and clownish (Miss Candy,Miss Pop,Miss Rebel)and esp like some animated Japanese Cartoon character with those unreal fake lashes (Miss Manga ,Miss Punky)...they want to look beautiful, elegant ,classy and most of all natural...and your makeup geared towards the teens and young adults with Barbara's face is NOT NOT NOT !!!!

Bianca, Doutzen, Natasha, Lara and now Karlie get all the chic ,classy campaigns with the brilliant Peter Lindbergh as the photographer...

Poor BP in all her the 3+ years with them has never worked with the great Peter Lindbergh on any L'Oreal Paris shoot...it is always 

photographer Kenneth Willardt who is not in the same league as Lindbergh or some other guy .

Plus they very recenly added Brazilian model Luma Grothe  ( who was born in the same year as BP -1993) as their latest brand ambassador and it is Luma who joined prestigious beauty campaign with their veteran models...Colour Riche with Bianca, Doutze, Liya and Natasha...in fact she has some event on Monday in Paris to promote it...

It's 3:12 minutes long. 

( I didn't find it on amazon or iTunes, but I found it as always on boundless Russian sources  :guitar: )

First link to VK social network ( free registration is required ).

Second is for free listening.

http://vk.com/audios168252276?q=the%20shoes%20heavy

http://ololo.fm/search/L%27oreal+Paris+%26+The+Shoes/Studio+Line+Anthem+%28Heavy%29

Bravo Alex_Vienna  :clap:  :clap: Now who is the real Snowden ???

I like the VK version of the track...but without that male voice singing the thaka dhoom dhoom dhoom bits I feel like it is missing something...that amazing beat...the thaka dhoom dhoom part is everything...without it the song is boring and bland.....Still its okay and Thank You for finding it ...Good job... :flower:  :flower:  :flower:

No Barbra is not in that L'Oréal Paris Hydrafresh commercial ....unfortunately.......and also I am not blaming Barbara here....poor BP...it is not her fault that she is saddled with cheap cosmetic campaigns over and over..the same gaudy makeup...they just keep the MISS part and change the rest....she is under strict contract terms and the money must be REALLY  good so she has no choice but to grin and bare it...literally.

I tend to agree.

Still at least LA PERLA lingerie tweeted and Instagrammed that  pic....They are my favourite lingerie brand and I would be absolutely thrilled if BP worked with them !!

LA PERLA >>>>>>>>>Victoria's Secret

LA PERLA ‏@LaPerlaLingerie  14h14 hours ago
In @CRFASHIONBOOK​'s 'Fantasy Campaigns' editorial by Carine Roitfeld, @BarbaraPalvin wears a full La Perla look.

laperlalingerie 13 hours ago
In @crfashionbook's Fantasy Campaigns editorial by @carineroitfeld, @realbarbarapalvin​ wears a full La Perla look including the Maison dressing gown and Light and Shadow bustier.

https://instagram.com/p/0VGFPpLblu/

This is VERY interesting ....plus she is back in Paris in case any of you were wondering her current location

onderturkmen 6 hours ago · Arc De Triomphe,Paris
Say hi to @realbarbarapalvin

https://instagram.com/p/0V4r0ax69W/

Onder Turkmen ( Istanbul,Turkey) works in Apparel & Fashion and is Founder & CEO of 365ist.com....He also added the following tags at the bottom....

onderturkmen
#mbfwi #MBFWI2015 #istanbulfashionweek #topmodel #loreal #lorealparis #paris

Top model, L'Oréal Paris...he is obviously referring to Barbara ....

I would like to see Barbara do an editorial for Elle France.  I can see Barbara in soft light, with a colorful diaphanous dress loosely draped on her frame, languidly looking into the camera as she gently paddles down a river in a canoe.

Rosa Cha:

post-46718-0-1446056976-59213_thumb.jpg

No.  They did it wrong.  That's not what I wanted. :mad: