Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

bigger Cosmo cover

post-71216-0-96653900-1373595949_thumb.jpost-71216-0-12019100-1373597022_thumb.j

and working Youtube vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=diXVUzDR-to

ha ha  :dance:

so I very hard waiting the Cosmo article from Barbara and Hollywood contact, some hours and newsstands opened but I go first for milk.

Thanks LE GATOR for new VS pix that will you post 6 min later (i see the future)

Seriously Le Gator....You are a MIRACLE WORKER !!!!!! Thank You ......... :flower:  :flower:  :flower:

I am at a loss for words.....words fail me....she is THAT beautiful....Exquisitely, heart-stoppingly, impossibly beautiful......

Otromba....how did you manage to directly link the video....I tried and could only post the link ????

Please please translate the article...I am so glad you speak Hungarian....Lucky you....I am also VERY curious about this Hollywood connection....Please hurry girl.... :clap:

Thank you SO much LE GATOR! I swear, you are the best and fastest with new VS pics. Much appreciated. :)

But god, she looks gorgeous in the new pictures. I can't even pick a favorite one, as all of them are looking great.

And her body is AMAZING in those!

personal

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7f4f0e3cba3570c42dfc6ed0677a8a78/tumblr_mptoqztXLo1so7o2bo1_500.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture