sarnic

Barbara Palvin

Sanni    12
4 minutes ago, Bridgeburner7 said:

Huh. Interesting. Do you know what the shoot was for, or when it was done? I'm really surprised I didn't know about this.

Hmm, ok maybe not exactly “full frontal” but still…

6 hours ago, ManualNoriega said:

Lord have mercy. We had to wait nine years for this.

NUDITY

Spoiler

Barbara-Palvin-Love-Magazine-18-FW-2017-Patrick-Demarchelier-600x919.jpg

Delete please, for barbara 

Edited by Prettyphile
Nudity must be placed into spoilers and listed as nudtiy.

frenchkiki    16
Prettyphile    427
13 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ THIS! :rofl:

But hey, this topic has been full of trolls ever since she joined up with VS... they are back from their LONG hibernation I guess :p

We still don't have @appleauto back... don't rub it in :sad: FeelsBadMan

Prettyphile    427

This thread is turning into ebola... keep it up and the thread will become heavily moderated.  

IF Barbara does in fact read BZ, then she is free to PM me with PROOF that she is in fact Barbara and I will remove the picture and ban it from being posted here.  You guys are going on and on about a simple picture and as a result my PM box is being flooded with complaint after complaint of so and so's hurt feelings.  Stop with the white knighting over a picture. Till Babara posts something on her IG/Twitter/Snachap where we can all see the proof and not have to deal with hearsay , or the photographer/magazine reaches out to us and asks for the picture to be removed then enough... Let Barbara and her legal team deal with the blow back.

618iiPD.gif

jkjk    42
7 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

This thread is turning into ebola... keep it up and the thread will become heavily moderated.  

IF Barbara does in fact read BZ, then she is free to PM me with PROOF that she is in fact Barbara and I will remove the picture and ban it from being posted here.  You guys are going on and on about a simple picture and as a result my PM box is being flooded with complaint after complaint of so and so's hurt feelings.  Stop with the white knighting over a picture. Till Babara posts something on her IG/Twitter/Snachap where we can all see the proof and not have to deal with hearsay , or the photographer/magazine reaches out to us and asks for the picture to be removed then enough... Let Barbara and her legal team deal with the blow back.

:clap:  

I had been avoiding this thread, but decided to check in when I saw you had posted here.