Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

2 hours ago, pantera2101 said:

She’s been posing in sexual stuff when she and Dylan were dating I don’t think he cares lol 

When she did a very serious job after she start date with that guy? She pose nude at start of their date and she filmed nude in Serpentine for have a big start in her acting career

1 minute ago, Bullgano10 said:

When she did a very serious job after she start date with that guy? She pose nude at start of their date and she filmed nude in Serpentine for have a big start in her acting career

i'm still waiting for some leaked videos of them 😅

9 hours ago, horus said:

i'm still waiting for some leaked videos of them 😅

No chance, sadly. Did we ever see any photo since 2017 from Lui Magazine? No. That was her biggest shot on her career. 

We only get her topless photo out of her knowledge, even she asked for do not share. And the curiousity is here. If you don't wanna share with people then why did you pose?
It seems they already have tons of '' leak '' type photos/videos but they do not publish.

You should know that Barbara is very reluctant to do that type of work, she already was before dating Dylan and she still is after. And there's nothing wrong with that, it's her decision.

The only thing that frustrates me a little about their relationship, in terms of Barbara's professional career, is that in recent years it was almost like she wasn't going to do any work that didn't also involve Dylan or that she only attended events in which he could also attend. Otherwise, I love them as a couple and she seems really happy with him, so all good.

1 minute ago, borg said:

You should know that Barbara is very reluctant to do that type of work, she already was before dating Dylan and she still is after. And there's nothing wrong with that, it's her decision.

The only thing that frustrates me a little about their relationship, in terms of Barbara's professional career, is that in recent years it was almost like she wasn't going to do any work that didn't also involve Dylan or that she only attended events in which he could also attend. Otherwise, I love them as a couple and she seems really happy with him, so all good.

Yeah I agree that was annoying for a while, I got sick of it. I still kind of don’t like them together mainly cuz I find Dylan to be annoying , but other than that they seem happy together.