Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Lol. Barbara's body type is perfectly fine imo. Her previous outfit just didn't suit her well. That's it. I think she looks best when she's wearing pastels or shades of pink and blue together with a natural makeup. 

3 hours ago, Vickyvicky said:

Barbara looks adorable and cute in any weight as long as she is healthy. But some dresses looks better on skinny girls and some looks better on curvy girls. 

Basically I agree. Though when she had even more weight on,the lack of her confidence was very visible and that didn't do her any favour. (Btw I hope she hasn't shot SI yet,she's not in her TOP form imo.)

And about her dresses... It's one thing that Barb never had a good taste,but it's a bigger problem here that L'Oreal, the biggest cosmetics company in the world doesn't have a decent stylist,who won't support Barbara in her questionable choices. Year by year. Not that I'm disappointed, it is surprising when her look is perfect tbh.

At least her make up and hair were on point this time. I love that her hair is long again. Her face was beautiful.

On 2017. 05. 26. at 9:13 PM, Lyla said:

(Btw I hope she hasn't shot SI yet,she's not in her TOP form imo.)

I think you see that because her confidence is back to wear tight dresses.

Choosing an Armani dress might not be by coincidence imo, but there must have been better ones.

http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2017/05/24/cannes-film-festival-day-7-red-carpet-roundup/

and this dress was unflattering even for that model who wore it on the catwalk

http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2016-couture/armani-prive/slideshow/collection#45