Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Metrocity Japan posted a full video of the BTS on their Facebook page. The quality is not the best but I love this campaign. :wub:

Then there's this one, the quality setted is 1080p but when I try to download it, it turns into 720p, I don't know why :( 

So if someone of you manages to get it in the right quality, could you please post it here? 

12 hours ago, clouds said:

Just read on Insta that Barbara was picked as the face of a new Giorgio Armani perfume, haven't heard anything else on it, but hope it's true!

I've read that too. it seems that Elle Russia confirmed Barbara as the face of Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia and it will be out in June (@palvinbarbara on instagram translated the elle editorial)

32 minutes ago, andreeab said:

I've read that too. it seems that Elle Russia confirmed Barbara as the face of Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia and it will be out in June (@palvinbarbara on instagram translated the elle editorial)

thats amazing ... the ads are gorgoues i think Em Didonato was the face too.

7 hours ago, Ella Me2nson said:

Metrocity Japan posted a full video of the BTS on their Facebook page. The quality is not the best but I love this campaign. :wub:

Then there's this one, the quality setted is 1080p but when I try to download it, it turns into 720p, I don't know why :( 

So if someone of you manages to get it in the right quality, could you please post it here? 

http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/U0OevS2U/file.html