Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I was uploading some Barbara gfys from the SI videos but 8/10 of them went missing after they finished uploading!! :banghead: Which also meant I missed out on posting them to reddit because someone managed to beat me to it :(

I spent ages making them too :'(

She looks fantastic. I wish she'd have shown a little more of that back side. She was made for modeling,and not just that awesome face of hers--her whole look is great. Glad she's there, but also surprised the shoot was as conservative as it was. 

I downloaded a software called Any Video Converter then opened the "Share" link from the video page and copy pasted it into the converter which downloaded them. Then I just cut it up and uploaded them. Annoyingly though most of the ones I uploaded went missing so I couldn't submit them. 

5 minutes ago, ManBat1 said:

I downloaded a software called Any Video Converter then opened the "Share" link from the video page and copy pasted it into the converter which downloaded them. Then I just cut it up and uploaded them. Annoyingly though most of the ones I uploaded went missing so I couldn't submit them. 

What format are you uploading them in?

6 minutes ago, ManBat1 said:

Thanks

Too bad we cant see the uncensored version. The selfish photographer has probably kept it for his eyes only :(