Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

First and foremost before reading this,i really like her and love, she is beautiful. But she is kinda cringy tbh

It looks like she forces her cool personality. Ive seen this interview of her where she tries to be funny(no prob at all even love it) but it looked so awkward and cringy. Im not that well updated on the whole Niall nor JB thing,but that aswel looked kinda attention seeking,the whole;were not dating thingy,but yet going with each other so you know reporters will report it plus hiding your face. Thats just plain mysterious and asking for it lmao

Only genuine thing i saw,was for GD.

I just think she wants to be as big as the other VS angels,she is big yes,but big in a way of dominating papers and social media feeds(like Kendall,Gigi etc). She obv doesnt need that attention,i get that she likes to be famous,but the way she asks,forces her persona really makes her look arragont.(i read the story about a boy on a Hungarian festival not recognizing her,and she was "mad" about it).

For the ppl thinking its her accent. No i actually like her accent and "broken" english. Its what she says,how she says it,body language and how she handles it

I think totally different to you, but oh well we all have different opinions. So I respect yours.

Tbh if there's someone who likes to have a low profile when it comes to fame, its Barbara. (I want to apologize for my English) she even left her twitter account for almost two years and barely posted about her work, or anything at all on her IG.

You also barely see pictures taken by paparazzi, she stated in an interview she doesn't like them and that "she knows how to hide" 

Anyway the whole jb thing wouldn't matter less, like we all know Justin, and I don't get why the niall thing would be to get attention, when she said in an interview, that she likes to hang with boys, and that something that she and niall had in common was that both really liked sports or something like that, but they were just friends blah blah. 

Sara has hang out w harry, 80% of the vs models has hang out w tswift, if you're the industry you get to know other celebrities and I don't get the problem w that. Shes fiends with Leo DiCaprio, and she has said how they have gone to dinners and that, yet u don't see a single pic of that, even tho she could get really famous by that.

But oh well like I said, its just an opinion

2 minutes ago, candorsrebel said:

I think totally different to you, but oh well we all have different opinions. So I respect yours.

Tbh if there's someone who likes to have a low profile when it comes to fame, its Barbara. (I want to apologize for my English) she even left her twitter account for almost two years and barely posted about her work, or anything at all on her IG.

You also barely see pictures taken by paparazzi, she stated in an interview she doesn't like them and that "she knows how to hide" 

Anyway the whole jb thing wouldn't matter less, like we all know Justin, and I don't get why the niall thing would be to get attention, when she said in an interview, that she likes to hang with boys, and that something that she and niall had in common was that both really liked sports or something like that, but they were just friends blah blah. 

Sara has hang out w harry, 80% of the vs models has hang out w tswift, if you're the industry you get to know other celebrities and I don't get the problem w that. Shes fiends with Leo DiCaprio, and she has said how they have gone to dinners and that, yet u don't see a single pic of that, even tho she could get really famous by that.

But oh well like I said, its just an opinion

Well you see i like her. But that interview was cringe tbh,but ive seen great interviews by her. 

But she did tweet that she was in the cinema with Niall. 

But you know idc anymore,dont even know why i was posting lol 

To me she is the pure definition of sex appeal like Riri,Beyonce,Kendall etc.

And i kinda always loved her bad bitch behavior but i think i saw too much cringe vids of her in a row so nvm lol

4 hours ago, SecretAgency said:

Witj Chloe Morello. Even she looked kinda weird at the camera at times.

In that interview she seemed somewhat "hyper-spinned", but that was right before the Cannes red carpet, so she might have been uptight.

But that interview was in May 2014. - almost two years ago. And you still get stucked by the fake Beaver  drama nowadays? You live in the past.

Just now, SecretAgency said:

First and foremost before reading this,i really like her and love, she is beautiful. But she is kinda cringy tbh

It looks like she forces her cool personality. Ive seen this interview of her where she tries to be funny(no prob at all even love it) but it looked so awkward and cringy. Im not that well updated on the whole Niall nor JB thing,but that aswel looked kinda attention seeking,the whole;were not dating thingy,but yet going with each other so you know reporters will report it plus hiding your face. Thats just plain mysterious and asking for it lmao

Only genuine thing i saw,was for GD.

I just think she wants to be as big as the other VS angels,she is big yes,but big in a way of dominating papers and social media feeds(like Kendall,Gigi etc). She obv doesnt need that attention,i get that she likes to be famous,but the way she asks,forces her persona really makes her look arragont.(i read the story about a boy on a Hungarian festival not recognizing her,and she was "mad" about it).

For the ppl thinking its her accent. No i actually like her accent and "broken" english. Its what she says,how she says it,body language and how she handles it

I couldn't disagree more..

I just think she wants to be as big as the other VS angels,she is big yes,but big in a way of dominating papers and social media feeds(like Kendall,Gigi etc)

Remember that Gigi was her "chaperone" at the Roberto Cavalli yacht party that year, and no one knew her name or screamed it out like they did with Barbara(in fact her fame has grown during the 2015), so if she was trying to copy someone, it wasn't surely Gigi. 

She's far from being that kind of person who likes to receive attentions on social medias, or at least that is what we deduced from her little activity on them in the past few years. And last, the fans did everything in both JB and Niall situations and I can't believe there's still someone talking about that after three years.

4 hours ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

In that interview she seemed somewhat "hyper-spinned", but that was right before the Cannes red carpet, so she might have been uptight.

But that interview was in May 2014. - almost two years ago. And you still get stucked by the fake Beaver  drama nowadays? You live in the past.

No i dont you shouldve read what i said about GD