Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I don't care about other models I'm very very happy barbie is doing it again. ^ How can you insult barbie in her own thread...

LMAO! Are you speaking to me? If so, first of all, I was asking Clauds a question regarding Taylor Hill and didn't ask you if you liked any of the models for this campaign, so. Secondly, I haven't insulted Barbara at any point? I have only said that Taylor Hill looked the best in their last campaign and was wondering if they did work with her for this campaign also since she looked good last time. That isn't me insulting Barbara, that is me having an opinion.

I don't care about other models I'm very very happy barbie is doing it again. ^ How can you insult barbie in her own thread...

LMAO! Are you speaking to me? If so, first of all, I was asking Clauds a question regarding Taylor Hill and didn't ask you if you liked any of the models for this campaign, so. Secondly, I haven't insulted Barbara at any point? I have only said that Taylor Hill looked the best in their last campaign and was wondering if they did work with her for this campaign also since she looked good last time. That isn't me insulting Barbara, that is me having an opinion.

fine

^ Actually it's Barbara, Gigi, Emily, Taylor and Lottie Moss.

Great cast IMO, i loved last season's campaign and this looks good too.

You think so? I would love for Taylor to be included in this campaign along with the other girls since she in my opinion looked the best out of the girls in the previous one, but I haven't seen her anywhere for this campaign? All the posted pictures only show Gigi Hadid, Barbara Palvin, Emily Didonato and Lottie Moss, and I think no one has tagged/mentioned Taylor Hill? :/

Not even the photographer (Matt Beard) did mention her, and on his latest instagram post it says; 'Thanks @ryanmichaelhackett for taking this pic of me shooting @lottiemossxo for @rosacha today at Calamigos. ;-) Always awesome to work with the Rosa Chá team and North Six and @realbarbarapalvin @emilydidonato1 @gigihadid'

I hope I'm actually wrong and they shot her also. It would be great to see her again. :)

Someone posted a picture of Taylor shooting in her thread :idk: But I do think it's odd she isn't in any picture with the rest of the girls, anyhow is still a great cast, I wish Taylor had been there too.

Also just ignore the idiotic comments, you know this thread is Bellazon's bastard child :ninja:

Its not 'insult' Its called sane people having a  conversation. And She also happens to be one of few who maintain this thread by posting relevant content etc. :D

Hi!  :Angel: I'm new here, on Bellazon, even though I've been one of Barbara's fans since 2012. Seems this place is a kind one, so I'll stay here.. if I'm welcomed.. and I'll help with everything that I can  :flower:

Welcome Choco, have fun around  :dance: