Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Posted IMG model digitals in UHQ;

post-15482-0-1446056623-50722_thumb.jpg post-15482-0-1446056623-55493_thumb.jpg post-15482-0-1446056623-59824_thumb.jpg post-15482-0-1446056623-63847_thumb.jpg

imgmodels.com/london/women/model/digitals?mid=9341

These pictures must be quite old ( though uploaded only recently) because her hair still sports that awful blonde ...the same orangish,blonde shade she had when she was promoting RosaCha in Brazil.....

They're shooting a L'Oreal commercial today in Paris with Karlie and Barbara. (Cyril Chapuy is the CEO of L'oreal) :)

"Barbara.... Simply stunning Haïr : Studio Line by Stephane Lancien. Make Up : Infaillible by Charlotte Willer Stylist : Michael Angel @realbarbarapalvin @michaelangelnyc @charlottewillermakeup"

Super happy for BP.....Cyril Chapuy is President  of L'Oreal Paris International .......Thank God I was wrong....her L'Oreal Paris contract is safe and solid....I was worried cos for a long time L'Oreal Paris treated her like VS did with Candice (LMFF,The Golden Globes and South Korea)then suddenly she was getting the Lindsay Ellingson treatment....but Cyril Chapuy seems to really like her..plus he posted more pics of BP than any other model on his Insta page.... no wonder... her pics  recieved more comments and likes than any other model......

Love the Cyril Chapuy pics of Barbara in black with her gorgeous dark hair......She needs to unleash her Inner Sex Goddess....No more cutesy or sweet or bubbly ...Her editorial with Marie Claire Italia and photographer David Bellemere showed that she could do sexy,bombshell beauty as well as raw sensuality fantastically....

P.S.- I agree with ALL of you...she NEEDS to be in The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition....

Hopefully more pictures soon...She is working with L'Oreal Paris again today...

chapuyc 2 hours ago
Paris. 2nd day of shoot. With @liyakebede, @realbarbarapalvin and @karliekloss. And the Dream Team....

http://instagram.com/p/vaTcHJqZxi/?modal=true

Plus LOVE this older pic of BP...Her face :angie:  :angie:  :angie:

melturlay 19 months ago
The lovely and nicest @realbarbarapalvin for L'Oréal Paris press day

http://instagram.com/p/Ye4U65E2aq/

chapuyc 2 hours ago

Paris. 2nd day of shoot. With @liyakebede, @realbarbarapalvin and @karliekloss. And the Dream Team....

http://instagram.com/p/vaTcHJqZxi/?modal=true

Where is the picture!?  Find it.

I don't want Barbara to do SI until she proves to me that she would do a good job and make the most of the opportunity.  Also it's funny how I used to not want her to do it because the SI brand wasn't good enough for her, now I don't want her to do it because at this point it would feel a little like a desperate grab for attention.  The Bellemere shoot was sexy but she was mostly covered and nothing of her recent work leads me to believe she would kill it in SI.  Maybe the next 6 months will be better for her.

DO NOT JINX IT PEOPLE! Pleeeease   :pinch:

+1

This little "comeback" doesn't make up for almost 2 years of *insert stinging and offensive rebuke of Barbara's career*.

I would like to ask something from members who repeatedly bashing Barbara because she will not walk in VSFS, her carrier is over, etc.

Do you really want Barbara look like theese so called "supermodels" in the picture bellow?

http://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_11_2014/post-66183-0-68929700-1416017378.jpg

Just look their legs. Skin and bone. Or the abdomen of the girl in the middle. Like a fugitive of a prison camp.

I think Barbara - despite her young age - are smarter than that girls, who risk their health and torture themselves just for their "carrier".

I would like to ask something from members who repeatedly bashing Barbara because she will not walk in VSFS, her carrier is over, etc.

Do you really want Barbara look like theese so called "supermodels" in the picture bellow?

http://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_11_2014/post-66183-0-68929700-1416017378.jpg

Just look their legs. Skin and bone. Or the abdomen of the girl in the middle. Like a fugitive of a prison camp.

I think Barbara - despite her young age - are smarter than that girls, who risk their health and torture themselves just for their "carrier".

That's an old pic of Candice from 2011, I think, and she got a lot of criticism for looking like that at that event.

for start i'm not the biggest fan of Candice but i saw her in many pics like candids (because they're not shopped) and i think this pic gives you an optical illusion. She's not like that and if you see her in other pictures you will see that.

Candice did look scarily skinny in that event, that being said that was three years ago and she's looking a lot better these days and this coming from someone who is not even Candice's biggest fan to begin with.

And even if Candice still looked like that, that still doesn't mean Barbara is by any means VS ready. She clearly didn't take care of herself as she should have, is not that just VS dropped Barbara, basically all her clients except L'Oral dropped her, hopefully she will keep working now and 2014 will be a better year for her career because 2013 & 2014 were pretty bad.