Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

'Modelling isn't just her job, it's a lifestyle for Barbara Palvin. The good atmosphere is very important to her at the shootings as she likes when they're joking around. She also believes that patience is more important at this job than self-discipline, a shooting can take many hours. She tells us she started to work at age 13 and her mother always accompanied her until she turned 18. Since then they let her travel by herself but first she had to promise that she will behave, won't party too much, will respect everyone and she will always be herself.'

In the video she kinda repeats these things and she adds that she didn't get any beauty tips from her parents but her great-grandma told her to drink a cup of milk every morning which tradition she still keeps. "A cup of milk every morning for the nice skin."

In a longer version of this video she recalls the event of Dior Homme show when fans jumped on her and it was really scary, as soon as she got in she called her mom freaking out saying 'Mom, mom, I'm trembling so bad!!'. She was pleasantly surprised when they made her sit at the first row with Karl Lagerfeld and Will Smith so close.

The best party where she was would be the Golden Globe after party where she bumped into so many famous people, like Leonardo diCaprio.

She still wonders when she notices how many famous people follows her on twitter, she thinks it's really odd.

Her lifestyle in Paris is very independent she cooks for herself, cleans, does her laundry, she's like a stay-home mother without any kids. Sometimes she goes to the movies or out to eat with her friends. She has free-time in her hands.

Sadly I can't buy the magazine in my city right now but what I saw from it on pics the headline was 'Barbi is all grown-up and it's a good look on her' also that she can remember every phone number, she has a brain for numbers and maybe she should be a mathematician.

Also she doesn't want to talk much about her personal/love life but she admitted that the most she cried was when she broke up with her boyfriend. 

(Nothing really exciting so far.)

A modellkedés nem csak a munkája, életstílusa is Palvin Barbinak. Fontosnak tartja, hogy jó hangulat legyen a fotózásokon, és sokat viccelődjenek. Szerinte ehhez a szakmához nem önfegyelem, hanem inkább türelem kell, több órás is lehet egy fotósorozat elkészítése. Barbi elmesélte, 13 éves kora óta dolgozik modellként, 18 éves koráig édesanyja mindig elkísérte. Utána elengedték egyedül, de meg kellett ígérnie, hogy nem züllik el, nem jár sokat bulizni, vigyáz magára, mindenkit tisztel és hű marad önmagához.

Until the age of 18, her mother always traveled with her. When she turned 18, she was let to travel alone. But she had to promise to her parents that she will stick to her colors [will be committed to their values], that she will respect everyone, that she will take care of herself and that she will not go on the bust. That she will not party too much.

(hope this has a meaning in English)

About Hercules: they filmed a few parts where she talks but she thinks it's more likely she will have parts where she doesn't speak or just others talk to her. She still wants to wait for her big breakthrough in her acting career regardless.

She told the magazine that her part in Hercules is just a small part but she knows that she has to start somewhere. About her second movie project she still can't really talk about but she hinted, that she'll work with a well known director. the writer of the article said that he's got the feeling that she can be the next James bond girl. But I think it's all just speculation.

In my opinion, when Barbara is photographed next to someone else, even another beautiful model, her face features can blow anyone out of the water and make the other look ordinary. I always say, the sweet architecture of her face is proof of divine creation!!!

Not next to Doutzen.

In my opinion, when Barbara is photographed next to someone else, even another beautiful model, her face features can blow anyone out of the water and make the other look ordinary. I always say, the sweet architecture of her face is proof of divine creation!!!

Not next to Doutzen.

Barbara is beautiful. One of the most beautiful models ever but saying something like that isn´t fair. 

Not next to Doutzen.

Barbara is beautiful. One of the most beautiful models ever but saying something like that isn´t fair.

Yes Barbara is beautiful, Doutzen is beautiful. Both are beautiful. I just see Doutzen a little more beautiful.

Not next to Doutzen.

Yes Barbara is beautiful, Doutzen is beautiful. Both are beautiful. I just see Doutzen a little more beautiful.

Actually I did mean chulpalvin. :)

Not next to Doutzen.

i prefer barbara's face .. her face is more ... atypic!  like the man on vs said " she is a big impact" "Barbara Palvin has the kind of face that comes every 10 years"  she have more charms ( for me)

i think they are both an perfect face

but Douz look like more sexy and strong doll

Barbara more like angelic & fragile doll